View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 06:35 AM   #15
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
I will be happy to donate 22 spanks.

April 6 is about 15 days from now, so maybe you can get at least 15 funishments!

BUILD A DEN! Every PET needs a den

You need a place. You need a DEN for when you are a PET. This DEN can be used any time you need it over the next few weeks. Room to curl up and snuggle, read a book, eat your kibble, etc. Lots of PET-FUNISHMENTS could use a DEN!
  • Build a den with length + width + height no more than 1.5 times your height. (In fact it will be dictated by available space.)
  • This might be like a little-kid fort that you made out of pillows and blankets over a couple of chairs. Maybe behind or under furniture, or even in a closet.
  • If you are a lucky pet you might be able to make a couple of dens!
  • It will probably be necessary to have something that you can assemble when needed rather than keep it set up all the time. Excuses for having it:
    • Remember when you had fun as a kid
    • Someone at work (or wherever) was talking about fun their kids had in one
    • re above plus cozy place to read, relive shildhood (thinking of it with b-day)
    • want a snug place to zone out
    • many more I am sure!
I might modify this to make it doable as I think it's unlikely to manage with whom I live with. The den may just be the closet. Which is small in itself.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote