View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 04:03 PM   #12
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I thought long and hard on my outfit. I didn't want to be recognized as "the guy from the coffee shop," far too suspicious. I enjoy thoughts of false noses, fake mustaches, even blacking up. But in the end I trust to a flat cap, my collar turned up, and trust to the dark. To be double sure, I disable the courtesy lights, so that when the door opens they don't automatically engage.

One more small modification is that the seats in the cab have had their padding removed. When she sits down, she sinks deep into the chair. The rear view mirror affording quite the look between her legs as I periodically glance backwards.

Taking a long and circuitous route, for no reason other than to increase her anxiety, I head to the outskirts of town. My company owns an abandoned factory, it wasn't too hard to get the keys. A few days to make some temporary modifications, and we are good to go.

As we drive, I watch her in the mirror, smiling to myself as she reads the instructions in the envelope left on the back seat. She truly is beautiful, this slut of mine.

"The task is simple. Enter through the open door, then through the door in front of you. Walk down the corridor to the very end, retrieve the next envelope, walk back. The taxi will be waiting to take you home. Do NOT open the envelope until instructed. Good luck, my little slut."

As the driver takes me towards my unknown destination I notice the folded envelope with my name written across the front laying on the seat next to me. With trembling hands I open it and scan the contents quickly and I'm frowning once I've finished reading. That's it? Walk up and down a corridor? Is he for real?

I realize we've been driving for quite a considerable amount of time and just as I'm about to ask the driver what's taking so long he pulls up to what I can only assume is some sort of warehouse or factory. The car slows to a halt and I reach into the small bag I brought with me to pay the fare.

As I hold out the note I see the driver shake his head slightly and gives me a wave of his hand. I wait for a moment but he still doesn't take the money from me and I shrug and return the money to my bag, assuming the fare has already been taken care of.

Stepping out of the taxi, I call out my thanks to the driver but he doesn't acknowledge me and I silently think to myself that he's kind of rude. Shrugging again I turn and face the warehouse and make my way towards the door. I have bigger worries right now than his lack of manners.

I can feel my legs shaking as I stare at the closed door. What's on the other side? What awaits me behind there? Am I really going through with this?! I steel myself forcing my mind to be quiet. I've come this far and I am not backing out now.

I reach out and push open the door and step inside on shaky legs. My eyes adjust slowly to the dim lighting and I see in front of me the next door I am to walk through. Pushing it open before I can change my mind I'm not expecting the sudden bright lighting and take a second to allow my eyes to adjust once more. This corridor looks very long...

I glance from side to side and see that though long the corridor is very narrow and my eyes can make out several holes along the sides. Some near the bottom, some midway and high above and some seemingly at random heights. I frown to myself as I take my first step forward.

About twenty steps in I am starting to relax. This is easy! I've been worried for this? For a simple walk up and down a corridor? I'm not sure what he's trying to achieve with this seemingly pointless task but at least I am getting somewhere with it and I exhale slightly in relief. I hadn't even noticed I'd been holding my breath.

A few more steps and I'm almost halfway and I smile smugly to myself. This is the easiest thing he's ever had me do. As I'm reveling in my smugness I feel a sharp pinch on my nipple and cry out sharply. What the hell? Another pinch as I glance down and realize..the fucking holes. There's people behind the holes!

A sharp twist on my other nipple has my crying out again and as I move awkwardly trying to step away I step right into the other side, allowing a squeeze of my ass. I'm not that relaxed anymore...

I keep walking determined not to show that this is effecting me and another hand tugs on the back of my dress. I shake it off and start moving faster. Maybe if I hurry I can leave with my dignity still intact.

Another tug at the front of my dress this time and I hear the fabric rip slightly. Swearing under my breath I try to move even faster and almost immediately stumble. Stupid fucking heels! There seems to be several hands on me at all times now and I feel the dress ride up over my ass with another tug. Before I can yank it back down and cover myself the one I've been dreading...whoever that was got a good squeeze on my pussy. Why didn't I wear panties tonight?

My breathing is fast and I want to be out of this place already and yet I can't help but notice that the more hands that touch me, the wetter I am getting. Finally I am at the end of the corridor and I grab the waiting envelope and spin quickly and head backwards. I want out as soon as possible....or at least, I think I do. The growing wetness in my pussy is starting to confuse me.

I'm not even a quarter way back down the corridor when I hear another rip of my dress and feel fabric being torn away from my body. Cold air hits my back and I realize that quite a large potion of the dress came away with that pull. It seems to have been the signal the others have been waiting for. Now the groping, tearing and tugging is more desperate, quicker, more vicious. More pieces of fabric fall away.

About halfway down the corridor the last remaining parts of my once beautiful dress are pulled from my body and I am naked but for the heels. Fingers grope me still, my boobs, my nipples, my legs, pussy, belly...no part of my body is free from the invading hands. My breath is coming in faster little gasps and with a start I realize it isn't only from fear. It's also from arousal. I'm completely soaked. My cheeks colour as I realize this and I attempt to move faster again stumbling in the heels.

I reach down to remove the offending shoes and realize a second too late my mistake in doing so. Now my ass is completely exposed too. I straighten and rush the last few steps, my heels dangling in my hands.

Finally I reach the door and push through it and then again through the exit door. The taxi is right where he said it would be parked up waiting for me a few meters ahead. I realize I am going to have to get in completely naked and I blush furiously but don't see another way home or another way to protect what little modesty, if any, I have left right now.

I scramble into the car and breathe a sigh of relief when the driver starts the engine and pulls out onto the street. I can't wait to get home and be done with this night. I think back to what just happened and mumble a few choice swear words under my breath. I am going to be billing him for my dress.

It doesn't seem to take as much time to get home as it did to arrive and when the driver pulls up in front of my house I don't bother to attempt to pay or talk to him this time, instead rushing inside in an attempt to cover my naked body from anyone else.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-20-2017 at 05:54 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: