View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 07:22 AM   #11
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

The next few days pass almost normally, or as normal as we get. After accepting her apology, I seem to have forgotten the incident, and my promise to her. Some teasing, playing, talking, business as usual.

Of course, it takes time to arrange something on such a grand scale as I am planning for my girl. First, I acquire the keys to a suitable premises. Then I have to arrange for some temporary modifications to be built. A few phone calls to old friends, calling in a favour or two. These things don't happen overnight. Finally though, the event is staged.

Remember, my little slut. I have arranged these adventures for you. You may feel out of control, but I am always watching, always making sure you are safe. I WANT you to feel afraid. I do not want these tasks to be easy. But nothing will happen to you that I have not approved.

At 10pm tonight a taxi will collect you outside your house. Yes, I know where you live. Dress prettily and get into the taxi. You will receive further instructions on the way.

Days meld into each other and eventually I begin to stop thinking about his promise to have me do something even more frightening. He hasn't made any more mention of it and I'm starting to wonder if he has forgotten all about it.

Each day work passes slowly and eventually I stop waiting for him to mention it again-it seems like he has no intention to do so. Oh, he's definitely been teasing me, using me as normal but nothing like he had been suggesting earlier. Usually I'd bring it up and question if he had forgotten but something holds me back this time. Nerves, maybe? Even now I'm still not sure if I made the right choice or not.

After a particularly busy day at work causing me to stay at the office later I'm looking forward to getting home and taking a shower before climbing into bed. As I think about how nice it will be to climb under the covers and relax my phone goes off, informing me that I have incoming mail.

I open it only half paying attention but the contents soon demand my undivided attention. How does he know where I live? I don't recall ever giving him that information or anything that could lead to it. I reflect briefly how that should scare me...and it does, a little. But it doesn't only scare me. It also thrills me.

I check the time and see that I still have plenty of time to shower before I am to be picked up so I head straight to it once home. I wash and shave carefully before heading into my room to pick out an outfit. He hasn't given me any idea where I will be going so I am not sure what to wear. Dress prettily? I wonder if he means that I should dress sluttily. Confused I settle on a strapless white dress that hugs my cleavage and stops a little below my ass. It's somewhere between slutty and pretty and I decide that it will have to do. Frowning, I tug on a pair of heels that match and hope that I wont have much walking to do. My hair hangs loose around my shoulders and my face is free from makeup the way I know he likes it.

I still have a little over an hour left before the taxi will be here and I don't know what to do with myself now that nerves are beginning to take hold. Instead of doing anything productive, I simply sit on my bed and wait.

After what seems like an eternity it's almost 10pm and I head downstairs to wait outside. I reach the front door just as the taxi pulls up outside and I falter for a moment. If I get in the taxi...I have no idea where it is taking me. Is he really going to keep me safe? Am I putting myself in danger?

I focus on steadying my breathing and calming my nerves and before I can rush back inside the house where I obviously left my sanity, I climb into the car, the doors locking behind me.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-19-2017 at 07:33 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: