View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 11:16 AM   #9
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

My phone trills in my pocket. This particular sound reserved for her alone, I know she has replied. Unfortunately, an early meeting means that is all I know. Not focussed on the waffle around the table, I let the meeting continue around me as my mind dwells on her.

Perhaps I was too fast, too harsh. I know her fantasies, and I know she is more than able to deal with them - under controlled circumstances, of course. But did my desire to frighten and thrill her send her over the edge? How do I repair the damage if I have?

An hour drags to two, two approach three. The nasal, whining voice of the accounts manager makes me want to punch him in the face at the best of times. Perhaps with a broken nose he might learn to speak through his mouth. Today I have even less patience for his insistence in going over every mundane, minute detail of his life. It wouldn't surprise me if the next item on the agenda was his last bowel movement. Though to be fair, it would surprise me if I noticed.

Finally the meeting breaks up. I decide to take an early lunch and extend it to finishing time, there is only so much I can take in one day. I also decide to wait until I am home to deal with whatever reply awaits in my inbox. I will be better focussed out of the office.

Sitting at home, I bring up the two word reply and frown. She is sorry... for last night? Or perhaps she is sorry she wont be going any further? I am not the sort of person who enjoys not knowing, not being in control. The wrong answer here could spoil everything, and I am not about to let that happen.

It takes me quite some time to formulate a short reply.

"Sorry for what, little slut? I am going to need you to be more specific."

My mind wanders as I listen to my manager going over today's itinerary. She does this every day without fail and it's almost always the same as the day before. I could probably repeat it back word for word to her by now but for some reason she insists on treating me like I am new to the company.

I tune her out as I wonder if he recieved my mail yet and if so has he replied? I realize that my manager has stopped talking and everyone has dispersed to their respective offices and I make my way towards my own, closing the door behind me. I'm generally left alone at work so at least I can check my mail now, the waiting has been slowly killing me inside.

As I open up my email and see an unread message waiting for me from him I swallow nervously. I stare at it for a good ten minutes before I'm ready to actually click on it and open it. My eyes skim the short message and I shake my head torn between laughing and rolling my eyes. How could he not know what I meant in my original mail?

If I truly wanted out and wasn't ready to continue he would have recieved a rather abrupt mail, not an apology. Or maybe he does know but is making me say the words specifically? That sounds like something he would do.

I realize that with his response I have another shot at changing my mind. Even if he is just trying to make me say the specific words I could easily back out right now. Indecision settles over me as I weigh up the possible consequences to either decision. Earlier I was nervous but pretty sure I was doing the right thing but now that I am effectively having to make the decision again, once more I am not so sure.

I click on the reply feature and bite my lip as I attempt to make the right decision. Again. With a little sigh I realize that even though this sort of terrifies me I am very curious to how far he will take me if I allow it. Halting my thoughts before I can talk myself out of it another time, I begin typing. In a few seconds my reply stares back at me, waiting to be sent.

"I am sorry for last night. I was scared and didn't know what to do and I panicked. I want to continue exploring with you. I do not want to stop now."

I hesitate for another moment as I wonder what he has in mind. I think back to how he said the next task would be even more frightening and I feel my pulse quicken as I imagine the various things he could be thinking of. Before I can back out yet again, I take a deep breath and hit send.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: