View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 02:12 AM   #9
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)

10 I love it beeing naked as much as I can and it is comfy, I also love swimming naked.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)

6 I like my body but I still need to loose weigth but I sucessfully working on it.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?

I love the male body because I'm gay but I don't feel disturbed if I have to see a female nude body I just don't have feelings for it.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)

as long as I don't got in trouble with the law I would love beeing seen nude everywhere tbh

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?

yes I love striping games

5a. Which games do you enjoy?

well nearly every game can made a strip game out of it so I don't have clear favourites.

5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?

I love to loose being naked and exposed is a big arousal for me.

5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?

I tend to lose more.

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?

yes alot of times like at a nude beach, at a gay sauna, at a normal sauna and also I got caugth twice by driving naked.

7. Do you like to streak?

yes, it is scarry but I love the thrill

8. What's your best exposure memory?

I got caugth driving nude but instant of beeing shocked i got a very nosy view at my chastity cage.

9. Do you post on exposure websites?

yes I do, I'm not exposed currently but I increased the risk at the last exposures more and more

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?

on getdare when I did start with exposure dares I realized it but I think I somhow alsways did like it.

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?

yes but not as much as getting exposed

12. What's your best example of being exposed?

I was exposed with several very humilating pictures and a good amount of personal informations. I also was very excited as I did go in the gay sauna with my chastity cage on

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)

yes that makes it even more interesting.

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?

I would love to be publically exposed and tied up, free for humilate, touch and use me.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)

my limits are no direct exposure that involves family and (non lewd) friends)

Ball Slaps 40000/86620
Niple Clamps 95/95 Minutes
weigthed Nipple Clamps 520/1275 Minutes
related punishment thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431366

please vote for my punishment session: https://chaster.app/sessions/kSl5VH5v7ajrhSaN

caged and not allowed to cum

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
vulparion is offline   Reply With Quote