Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 10:11 AM   #8
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 6

Julia worried what else her roommates had planned but dared not ask. She knew as embarrassing as the night had been, it could get much worse.
“Go upstairs and wait for us in your room.” Allie ordered. “We will be up there in a few minutes.”
“Okay.” Julia said, as she quickly hurried up the stairs.
She went upstairs and straight to her room, where she sat at the foot of her bed waiting for whatever would come next.
As she waited, goosebumps formed all over her body and she shivered, partly from the nervousness but also partly from the cold air vent blowing down on her naked body. Within a few minutes, the doorknob rattled and her roommates joined her. She noticed that in Allie’s hand she held a rather large decorative pillow as well as a makeup mirror.
“What could those possibly be for?” Julia wondered to herself, but did not dare to ask.

“For the most part you have been honest with us and we will do the same with you.” Reagan started. “When we first met you and your parents, it was very clear right away that you had very little experience with sex. Being in college and living with us, that is not going to work.”
“So...” Allie joined in “We set all of this up. We knew you’d agree to play our little game with us, and we knew you’d loose. So we setup a hidden camera, and filmed to whole thing, to make sure you would actually follow through once we got you naked. Honestly, it was even easier than we suspected.”
Tears build up in Julia’s eyes. She was setup and did not see it coming at all.
“Don’t worry.” Allie said “We just want to help you.”
“How is this helping?” Julia questioned, on the edge of tears.
Reagan chimed in “We’re going to take this weekend as an opportunity to help you explore and learn more about sexuality. If you don’t enjoy it after this weekend, we will delete everything and forget it ever happened. Understood?”
Julia nodded.

“Okay then.” Allie said. “For your next task, you are going to need this.” She tossed Julia the pillow.
“Tonight, we are going to help you learn more about your own body. Some of what we show you, you may already know. But some of it you may not.”
“First things first...” Reagan started “Lay back straight on your bed.”
Julia did as told.
“Now put your feet here.” Reagan said, patting the foot of the bed. “And put your knees up.”
Julia did not argue, this put her in a position which she had seen depicted on tv shows when a woman gives birth.
“Good!” Allie said “Now spread your legs as far as you can.”
Julia took a deep breath and opened her legs, giving her roommates a full view of her genitals.
“Lastly put the pillow behind your head and lean your head forward, so that you can see us.”

Allie then positioned the mirror in between Julia’s legs so that she could have a full view of her own pussy from this new angle. Julia had never seen her pussy from this angle. While still mostly just a slit, she noticed a bit of pink skin poking out from the middle of the slit and some visible dampness where her lips came together. Her roommates, of course, noticed the dampness as well but chose not to say anything about it.
‘Which of us would you rather teach you?” Allie asked
Julia truly did not care and just wanted to get it done.
“Ummm..” She answered. “You can, I guess.”
“Okay!” Allie said. “It will be my pleasure. We’ll start from the bottom and move our way up.”
Julia flenched and clenched up when she saw Allie start to move her hands towards her.
“Dont worry.” Allie reassured. “I’m not going to hurt you. I’m only going to touch what I’m showing you.”
Allie nodded, still not feeling much better about it.

“So starting off. This is your anus... or your asshole.” Allie said, placing a finger right outside of her tiny anus. “I don’t think I need to explain what it does, but you can have a lot of fun with it if you’re brave enough.”
Julia took a movement to check out her anus, noting how small and tight it looked, but also feeling repulsed from knowing what it was.
“Now moving up to your pussy, we have your lips. Each girl is different but for you, your lips cover mostly what is inside. Now take both hands and spread your lips open for us.”
Julia reached down and did as told, spreading her lips open and giving herself and her roommates a new view to the pink flesh inside of her pussy lips, which was visibly wet.
“Now inside you have two holes.” Allie said “This is the urethra, where you pee from. And this is the vagina, where a penis would go.” She touched both holes gently, showing Julia where the where the holes were located.
“And last but not least, this little guy up here is your clit.” Allie said, this time only pointing at it rather than touching it. “It is what you will rub when you masturbate, you’ll find it to be the most sensitive part of your body.

“Do you have any questions?” Allie asked
Julia wondered why she was so wet, but felt too embarrassed to ask.
“No.” Was all she could get herself to let out.
“Very well then.” Allie said “Let’s move on.”
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post: