View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 07:58 PM   #28
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklord View Post
Go to a playground fully clothed. Once you get to a playground start to strip and put a piece of clothing on different things. Like your panties on the slide or your shirt on the swings. Get to the highest part of the playground and masturbate. Once you cum wait 5 mins. Then go to each place you put your clothing and either play on that thing or wait 2 mins then put that piece of clothing on. You can leave once you are fully clothed.
It was night. Nobody was on the playground and i didnt saw anybody at all. I was wearing panties, a skirt, a shirt, shoes and a bra.

When i arrived i went to swing and undressed my shirt. Then i walked to a slide. i undressed my panties and put them there. Then i went to a sandbox and undressed my skirt. When i undressed my bra at carousel i heard a stranger walking near to me so i was hiding behind a little bench. After i didnt saw him anymore i went to a little thing. Its a strange thing. You have to step on it and just walk/run. In it there is are stones or something other what makes sounds. I left my shoes there. So i was naked. *-*

At first i went to the slide. I played with it for about 5 mintes. since i had to masturbate at the highest place of the playground i masturbaten on top of the slide for another 15 minutes (10 minutes for cumming and i had to wait 5 minutes...). Then i dressed my panties and walked to the carousel. It is a bit old and needs a bit oil...(it was making me crazy...this bad sound...). I finjshed playing with it and put on my bra. Then i walked to the sandbox. I dont wanted to play with sand at this moment so i waited fpor 2 minutes. When i just had on my skirt i saw a car passing. At first i was scared but it seemed like the car didnt saw me . I went to the swing (also needs oil) and played with it until i saw a guy coming to me. I put on my shirt and went to the walking-object. When i just walked for about 1 minute the guy walked directly to me and asked why i was playing here alone at night. Since he doesnt looked very trustworthy i quickly took my shoes and left the playground.

Nice dare. Unlucky that nobody was there when i was naked so the adrenaline rush wasnt very high but the earkilling sound was terrible. My city is to avaricious to buy a little bit of oil...

The terrible sounds made me very wet because they increased the risk of getting caught but they were not very loud..

But it was a nice dare! Would like to get more dares like this (they need not to be at a playground but the type of this dare is great! <3)
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: