View Single Post
Old 11-21-2023, 03:59 AM   #33
Cstelle
gD Curio

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
- I don't really know. I am a shy and timid person with social anxieties, so I don't want to draw attention to myself, I don't want to stick out - but at the same time I'm excited by the idea of being seen naked (and more: embarrassingly exposed). So I don't know how to answer the question!

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)
- Usually under 5, but occasionally, when the stars are right, my body dysmorphia is on holiday, and all is well in the kingdom, I might temporarily rate my body as an 8.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?
- Any!

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
- I'm not sure I actually want to be seen naked (see Q1), but the idea that excites me is related to public nudity. I remember seeing some video clips of someone walking about naked in a big university building... Wow!

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?
- I think I might - but I haven't had occasion to play them since I was a young teenager.

5a. Which games do you enjoy?
- We played card games. Poker, I think.

5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?
- I wanted to lose!

5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?
- I did my best to lose...

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?
- Many, many times - but only in non-erotic circumstances.

7. Do you like to streak?
- I haven't tried it - but I think I would find it too scary!

8. What's your best exposure memory?
- I haven't (to my knowledge!) been seen naked when I've had my small public adventures in nudity, but I've done some very pleasurable (but short) nude walks in the forest, etc.

9. Do you post on exposure websites?
- Not regularly, and not on public sites, but my nakedness is out there through a few members-only sites.

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?
- I guess it's always been part of who I am.

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?
- I haven't had the opportunity to try it, but I think I might like it.

12. What's your best example of being exposed?
- Spending all day in the nude in the yard. I saw neighbours - but I don't think I disturbed anyone.

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)
- I haven't needed to increase the excitement but I like to take photos of my adventure. To "fix it" in reality, to "make it more real".

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?
- It is pure fantasy, but the idea of real, total exposure - "social suicide" - makes my knees weak...

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)
- I haven't had to define clear limits because I only do what appeals to me, but if I wear to draw up some fixed limits, they would at least include identity, and friends & family.

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote