View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 01:40 PM   #27
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
FUCKFACE sounds fun.
Nothing makes me happier than inhaling a phallic object. I was glad to do this, I put the suction dildo on the glass of my shower and started by just holding it in my throat as lo g as I could. I was seriously turned on so I added clover clamps.

After I could no longer hold the cock fully in my throat I started the timer, then slid my mouth back, thick ropes of drool hanging from it, I went beneath it and ran my tongue along the shaft as I worked backwards to the head, the drool now hanging onto my face.

It was so good, I don't even know why. I opened my mouth and shut my eyes then began swallowing it all down, then lifting, back and forth, faster and faster. I think in my mind I was working it up to an orgasm.

The clamps were biting down hard on my nipples. For some reason the drool made them feel a bit more sensitive.

I didn't set a timer in the end so I can't tell you the time but I'm sure it passed 5 minutes easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice. View Post
ENEMA_2, PLUG_1, PLUNGE_HOLD. Do PLUNGE_HOLD while doing PLUG_1.
Thank you. This was an easy start because I was plugged already and very comfortable. Luckily my plug is hollow so the usual need to propel things out of my hole didn't affect me. I decided to take the enema plugged for a laugh because it's more interesting when you can't clench even if you want.

Being 500ml it was no real trouble but the soapy water does bring on cramps. Luckily this time I didn't really feel them as much. I expelled into the shower ready to do the plunge hold.

It isn't made yet but I'm working on a device that has a suction dildo and a button above that can do different things. In this case it could start a cumulative timer that would max out at 10 minutes, meaning 10 minutes of full throat would be accurately recorded.

In my case I just have to guess so I aim for 2 minutes per time with a gasp of air in between.

I can say that I was able to do 10 minutes in about 8 sections. The drool afterwards was quite something so I decided to use it to relube my plug. Waste not want not

Quote:
Originally Posted by helliswhatyoumake View Post
Corner_1 should give you something to do
I was super frustrated and turned on after everything so I added clamps to my nipples and the penis gag for this. Headphones in and a sissy hypno to get me in the mood. I shut my eyes so I could imagine how I would try to please a couple in real life.

Thank you all for your posts.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote