View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 05:09 AM   #35
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 10 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Welcome to getdare Younggirl18, Thank you for your comments

Part 10 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Yes I have shaved just the once, I had a bet with a boy, and I lost, “I must now do 3 things that he wants me to do, however there were rules to this and it had to be completed within a week.” “Have you completed them all” asked Dani. “I have completed 2 of my 3 tasks and still working on my final task at the moment, and no I’m not going to tell you who or what the rest of the orders were at the moment because that wasn’t in the question” Sarah chuckled. John and Laura stared at each other, they both thought they understood what one of the orders were, having seen it recorded live on Laura’s secret Camcorder. But what was the other order, their mind wondered.

Round 20

This was quite an interesting round as many of the group were desperate not to lose as they would be stripping 2 items of clothing. Some of the players gambled quite a lot hoping to get a better hand with their next cards. Sarah was quite confident that her high pair of Queens should keep her out of the bottom two:

Sarah = Queen, Queen, 9, 7, 6.

Dani = Jack, Jack, Jack, Ace, 10

Laura = 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen

David = Queen, Queen, 10, 3, 2

John = 3, 3, 3, 6, 7

Sarah looked down at her friends hands realising at present she would be the looser for the third time in a row, She had mildly got piped by David’s pair of Queens because his high card was a 10 compared to her 9. It all rested on Adam’s cards, first Adam turned over a Queen, then 7, 6, 2, what would the last card be?

“It doesn’t matter what it is, even if its a queen his high card would only be a 7 so he would lose” Sarah felt relieved saying this. Adam then turned over a 3, “All spades” he said “Flush, I win the round” Sarah’s heart sank as she realised Adam was correct and that she had lost the round. “Looks like I will get to keep an item of your clothing, after I have taken something off you” he grinned at Sarah, “That’s unless you want to buy it back by losing all your clothes” he continued to say. “First we will give you time to think while David reveals more skin

“David, will it be your underwear or Tracksuit you wish for me to remove” asked Adam, “Tracksuit please” was David’s response. Adam slowly removed his friend’s tracksuit, not looking at the grey briefs he was revealing. There was another round of cheers as the girls saw this.

Sarah now had a predicament, what would she let her brother remove, her, Skirt, underwear or sexy bra. The whole group expected her to ask for her Skirt to be removed and it totally shocked them when she said “Adam can you please ...................”

TO BE CONTINUED .........

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote