Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 10:40 AM   #39
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part IX [Prissy]

I'm a slave to Jake. Apparently, I'm also a slave to his roommates. But that's probably about to change. Maybe.

So. You may remember how all this started. With my pussy being pounded into submission by a nasty cock. You supect that will mean the contract will be over. So I'm really telling this story to... do I have a point? I don't know. It all seems so pointless, really. All these boys and their overflowing libidos (sorry for the graphic image here)... all these girls with hot appetites for sex. It's just college, really. People acting out, experimenting, learning things, trying stuff out, stumbling along the way, and hoping to survive in the end.

And me? I may no longer be in college, but I'm really not an adult. I'm wild, exuberant, passionate, degenerate, and completely out-of-my-mind. I'm also not happy. Not one bit. Only, a little bit. I was happy with Suzy a few months ago, but then I started feeling happy, and knowing it, well, it was easier to not be happy. So I dumped her. Then I met this cool girl, Jennifer, and I kind of liked her, and she was fun, so I pushed her away. And of course, my best friend, Marq, whose almost always been there for me, and he adores me, and I don't love him the same. And I'm so confused about all of this, because I don't even know where to begin. I've been fucking my way through life and it's not working out for me in the long run.

I rarely talk about my parents. That's because I don't like them. They were in a loveless mariage, and my father had six or seven girls on the side. My mother wasn't any better, drinking champagne and spreading her legs for people I didn't know. They wouldn't get a divorce for my benefit, because it might hurt the child. Bullshit. I was aware of sexuality by the time I was nine, but it wasn't nice, loving sexuality. It was the graphic, hardcore sex part of beasts mating. And as much as I didn't like it, it fascinated me. No wonder I was so precocious. Sex meant nothing to me. I never had a steady boyfriend in highschool. I had a steady stream of boys to wank off, because I didn't mind doing it. I even got paid for it. Later on, I also had a few boys back then, one of them being a regular. And then, there was Marq. I was his first. It didn't mean anything to me, but it meant something to him. I also had some fun with a few of the girls in the cheerleading team, hazing rituals, tying up someone in the locker, leaving her for the guys to find. I was mean. Maybe I still am.

When my parents finally split, I had just left home for college. It was a relief, to be honest. I rarely see them. I wonder if they'd be appalled that their daughter is as slutty as they are. But maybe I'm taking the moral high ground when I really can't claim it. Still. It helps getting these things off my chest.

But enough about the past. You want to hear the sordid details of everyone who's going to be fucking me that night, right? You won't be disappointed.

I finally get to meet this Dara lady. Wow. Stunning body, raven dark hair tied in a knot, she has this short skirt to die for, and she's wearing a dark camisole. I'm naked when she arrives and the first thing she does is check me out, and she seems pleased.

"This one's nice," she says without talking to anyone in particular.

By now, the boys have put their pants back on. I managed to stick to my guns and not let any of them have their way with me in the interim. But now that Dara is here, I'm a little less confident. It's in the way she acts, the way she moves, and what she says.

"So I take it you've all had a turn on her?" she asks Henry.
"Yep. She's fucking tight."
"I bet she is. I bet she's a whore in the sack."

I'm being ignored. That doesn't seem good. It makes me feel like a piece of meat. Eventually, Dara turns to me.

"So you have some friends coming over for support? Do they know what they're getting into?"
"They know enough."
"What does that mean?" Jake inquires.
"It means that they know there's gonna be a lot of sex tonight, and they want in."

It's not the full truth, but it's enough of it to get me off the hook. Dara retrieves items from her large purse.

"You into bondage."
"A little."

I'm lying through my teeth. I love being restrained. I remember that weekend with Cassie and Claire. They locked me up in their dungeon with Jennifer. Wild. Dara hands me a black choker and I put it on. There's a hook on it, so she can pass a chain inside it, and drag me around if she wants to. She also hands me velcro cuffs for my wrists and ankles. I slip them on.

"I see you're not pierced."
"Only my ears, and that's all I want."
"No tattoos?"
"No money for one. Otherwise, maybe..."
"Any allergies?"

She's a professional, I realize. I'm suddenly feeling less threatened.

"None. Will you be in charge of the evening?"
"After a fashion..."

I think she understands my plight. Maybe she was a victim, like I was. No. Submissive. That's the word. Right now, she's anything but.

Charity's the next one to get there. She is surprised to see me already naked. Apparently, she knows Dara.

"What are you doing here?" Charity asks.
"Same as you dear. I'm out for a little fun."
"Like last time?"
"Sure... and a bit more, maybe."

Charity is eyeing me with desire. I think she's still high from the oral I gave her yesterday. I can make quite an impression on people in that department, as I recently found out. Still can't believe Suzy was stalking me. Then again, maybe I can.

"So," Charity asks, "do I get undressed or what?"
"Well, do you want play the slave?"
"Yeah... it was fun last time."

Dara gives her the go-ahead and Charity starts stripping. I notice how the guys are keeping apart from us now. But I can tell how badly they want to be screwing us. Dara eventually moves towards them, says a few things that escape me. I use the opportunity to talk to Charity.

"Did they ever ambush you?"
"Ambush?"
"They ambushed me, got me into this... you?"

She doesn't answer, but I know I'm right. Then again, and it's sad to say, her physical appearance won't draw too many people to her. The attention they gave her must be quite an enticement for her. But she's gorgeous in her own right, so much woman, so comfortable as I confirmed last night. It's a shame she'd left when I got up. I would have given her a very nice wake up call.

A knock on the door tells me my support has arrived. Dara lets them in. Marq and Suzy. My friends. They're a bit in shock to find both girls naked. Henry comes to greet them.

"I guess she wasn't kidding on the phone," Marq says.
"And what did she say?"
"Nothing much. But to expect it was going to be wild. How do you feel about it, Suzy?"

She's looking straight at me, and I can tell she's turned on by my nudity. She also seems slightly scared, and I can't fault her for that. She hasn't done nearly as much as I have, from what I remember. Eventually, Dara explains to them the idea behind the evening, so I finally get to understand.

"We're gonna be playing bondage and slaves tonight... which part do you want to play, Suzy?"
"I don't know... I've never played."
"Well, essentially, if you play slave, we'll be giving you orders, and you have to carry them out."
"Orders? Like what?"
"Honestly? Mostly sexual."
"There's a safe word, right?" Marq asks.
"Of course."

They explain the concept of the safe word to Suzy. It's the same for everyone. 'Red'. She thinks her decision over, but I know what she's going to choose. She wants to be with me. The choker goes on her neck, and she is introduced to the boys. They don't have her strip yet. She goes to sit on the floor with Charity and myself. I see her shy smile in my direction. She's happy just to be here. She may change her mind at a later time. Meanwhile, Marq walks up to the men, and he's assessing them. My protector. Sort of. I'm glad he's moved on from me, but perhaps he hasn't. Why do relationships have to be so complicated? Maybe that's why I like sex without attachment, because it's easy to handle. You get in, you fuck, you get out. But with friends... there's all this baggage of emotion that comes into play.

Dara walks over to us.

"So we're going to make this really simple. Whenever you get an order from one of our men, or from me, you have two options. You can accept, or you can pass. If you pass, it goes to the person on your left."

I check the order. On my right, there's Charity. On my left, it's Suzy.

"The last person in the row cannot pass and has to do the deed, so consider what happens if you decline. We'll start with Charity for the first request, and then each turn, a new girl starts."
"Will you be doing some of these... orders?" I ask Dara.
"I may. My decision really, and it depends on the mood."
"Because I want to lick your pussy," I whisper to her.

It makes Suzy blush. She needs to see me in action. She needs to understand how depraved I can be if we're going to have a chance together. Apparently, it's what I want.

"Good to know..." simply replies Dara.

By now, the boys have settled into their seats, and Dara is ready to get the game going. A random determination tells us which boy will start out first, and then they'll go clockwise. As it happens, it's Henry's turn. He'll be followed by Jake, then Winston and finally Marq. I cast a look at my friend. He knows the plan, and this time, he's in on the game. And he's willing to help me see it through. I couldn't ask for a better wingman. I hope he fucks me tonight.

"All right, Henry," Dara starts. "This one is for Charity. What do you want her to do?"
"Let's start small. I want her to trade kisses with Prissy."

Nothing new here. Kissing Charity feels midly arousing, mostly because I remember our intimate moments from the previous night. The passion on her lips is palpable.

"Jake?"
"For Prissy... let's see... I guess kissing the other girl, Suzy?"

Again, no contest. Suzy leans in and we lock lips wth energy. How I've missed them. I want her to be my girlfriend when this is over. I want to give us another chance. I just hope she really wants it too. I hope her kiss in an indication of that.

"Winston."
"That Suzy girl should strip naked!"

Obviously, she can say no, but she won't. She stands and starts undoing her pants, sliding them off. Then, she pulls her shirt off. She's not doing anything special about it. She's just stripping off layers of clothing. Her bra is next to go, and I get to revisit those luscious breasts with my eyes. Her pussy gets exposed as she removes her panties, and I recall her distinct taste, which overwhelmed me for practically an entire week. I feel the sexual tension in the room.

"And our new friend, Marq?"
"Let's see... this one is for Charity, right?"
"It is."
"Okay. Show us your pink."

Apparently, Charity is only happy to oblige, getting on her ass, spreading her legs towards the boys, then using her fingers to split her pussy lips apart for the show.

"I have one," Dara says. "And it's for the boys. Lose the bottoms."

Only Marq is a little hesitant at first, but pretty soon, all four males are exposed from the bottom, dicks sticking out between their legs. I can't believe I've had all four of them. Except for Jake's, I mean, in my pussy. And I need to get him in there and I'm done. It sounds odd.

"Is everyone good to go on?" Dara asks.

No one says anything, so she turns the floor back to Henry.

"All right. I want to fuck Prissy on all fours."
"So soon?" Dara asks.
"Yeah."

She turns to me. If I refuse, Suzy may take it upon herself to do it. Or it will skip to Charity and she'll have to do it. I guess I'm up.

"I'll do it."

Suzy seems surprised. Marq isn't. I crawl up to the sofa, presenting my rear to Henry. Before he can do anything though, Dara walks up to him and hands over a cock ring. He slides it on. It will help keep him hard, I suppose, not that he seemed to have an issue with it earlier. As he gets to his knees, his dick coming to rest between my buttocks, he whispers in my ear.

"I'm gonna fuck you every single dare I get."

I don't reply. He's obviously fixated on me. In a way, I'm relieved. It means he won't fixate on Suzy. But Jake might. And he'll have no qualms about her pussy.

And then, just like that, Henry sticks his meat down my hole, and he starts fucking me. I want to look away from Suzy, but I'm facing her, and she's watching him drill my pussy like the world is ending. I'm holding all the sounds in. Then, all of a sudden, I see her smile, and blow me a discreet kiss. And I let it go.

"Fuck Henry... oh fuck yeah... you're so deep inside me... yes! Please... more!"

Henry is thrown off his beat by my sudden words, but he keeps at it with violence, almost hurting me as his hands bury into my flesh. I denied him release before the game, and now he's going for gold. Except that Dara has other ideas, apparently.

"Henry, stop!"

It takes him a few moments to actually pull out and return to the couch, panting, a wicked grin on his face. He enjoys the humiliation he's giving me. Even if it does nothing to me. I crawl back to my spot. My butt cheeks are red and painful. I feel split apart. He wasn't kind about it this time. Still, it wasn't without its moments.

Jake speaks up.

"So, Suzy... I want a blowjob."
"No. I don't wanna... not yet."

Dara turns to Charity.

"Will you take this one?"
"No. I'm gonna skip."

I look at Charity with a certain shock, and I see she's playing with me, challenging me. She's way more into the game than I thought, and she doesn't mind playing dirty. After having my pussy rammed by Henry, I have to blow Jake. Typical, I suppose.

"Just not to completion," he adds. "I want to keep some for later."

I crawl back towards the sofa, putting my hands on his knees, and I go down on him. I like this scene less, because I can't see Suzy or Marq. Is he going to fill my mouth again later? Or is he just going to come inside Charity or Suzy? How the hell am I going to get him to fuck me?

"Love it when you tease with your tongue, babe..."

I'm not doing anything more than what I did to him previously. He's already twitching from the stimulation, so I stop.

He leans down and kisses me as I pull away from him. It makes me feel weird. I crawl back to my spot. So far, I'm not doing so good. And it's Winston's turn. He calls to Charity.

"I want to fuck you on your back!"

She looks at him with a lustful look, then turns to look at me, right in the eyes.

"No. I'll pass."

She's passing to me. It means that, if I pass, Suzy has to do it. I don't even want to look at Suzy. This is not going as I planned it. I see Dara handing him a cock ring as well. I start crawling back towards the sofa, getting on my back, parting my legs. From this point of view, I can clearly see Marq's face. He looks almost worried. Winston gets off the couch and climbs on top of me. There's a certain gentleness in his stare, and I see that he's not into humiliating me, like Henry is. He just wants a good fuck. Well, he can have it, I suppose.

His dick plunges into me and I moan. He plants kisses on my nipples as his powerful jock muscles start ramming his cock inside me. I'm being used like a sex doll and it's making me really receptive to him. I'm panting and wheezing as his rod keeps parting me open. He's already been there twice, so he feels almost familiar by now. I'm slowly climbing to heaven, but it stops too suddenly and he pulls out too quickly, unspent, without any further consideration to what he was doing. I don't move from the spot for almost a minute. I'm already tired, but it's from the conflicting emotions, not physical exhaustion. Dara actually helps me to my feet and takes me back to my spot.

Marq is up, and it's my turn again to be called on. But he is looking at me, concerned. He speaks up.

"I want a handjob too..."

I see what he's doing and I silently thank him for it.

"I need a break. I'll pass."
"I'll do it," Suzy says.

Good girl. She got the game. I see her crawl up to him. As much as I would like it to be me, I need to gather my wits. Suzy barely casts a glance at me as she starts stroking Marq's exposed cock. Marq closes his eyes and indulges in the sensation. They take their time, and it gives me time to recuperate. I cast a wicked look at Charity, and she realizes I've figured out her game. In fact, I think she also realizes that I'm teaming up with Suzy. Perhaps she'll be more compliant. Or perhaps she likes the confrontation. Regardless, I have her number now.

When Suzy comes back to her spot, she is smiling, and Marq doesn't look too bad either. I smile at both of them, and they smile back. I'm grateful for them being here, otherwise I would feel isolated. That was a good call. Dara takes the floor.

"So, I want to fuck one of the girls myself. And I have this lovely strap-on."

I wonder when she retrieved it when I wasn't looking. It looks of appropriate size for my pussy - or any pussy, for that matter.. I've seen some that are plain scary. She continues, speaking to the boys.

"So... let's put it to a vote. Who should I fuck with the strap-on?"

The boys get to decide. All together. Suddenly, I'm not so sure I'm in control of this one. In fact, it's obvious this one is out of my hands.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote