Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 05:10 AM   #37
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part VII [Prissy]

That talk with Marq and Suzy really helped, but I am far from done with Jake, so I eventually have to leave my friends. We promise to stay in touch, and quickly.

When I get back to Jake's place, around four-thirty, I am let in by the third roommate, Henry. He's tall, athletic, very good-looking, but I don't like his smile. He looks like one of those interns on Gray's Anatomy. I'm changed from the morning. I'm wearing a one-piece dress that goes to the mid-thighs. Jake is apparently out fetching groceries along with Winston, or so Henry tells me. We sit down to chat.

"So, you're the girl who's gonna be cooking supper for us tonight?"
"Prissy."
"Yeah. Jake told me all about you."
"All about me?"

He laughs.

"Obviously not everything, but he says you and him have an understanding, about your relationship."
"We do."
"That's nice... he said you guys really had a lot of fun last night."
"He did. What did he say?"
"Well, he didn't spell it out, but I gathered from the leftover cards and chips around the apartment that you played some form of strip game, and given the smell of the apartment when I came in, I know you had sex in the living room."

He's very observant.

"So I did some further checking," he adds.

He tosses a phone on the table. It's Jake's, I think. It's open to the notepad app, and I see what's on it. It's the contract I wrote up. Our master/slave contract.

"You found this," I coldly say.
"It's an interesting arrangement, not unlike something I had with a former girlfriend."
"Not with your current?"
"Nope.Well, not yet, anyway, not exactly.. we've only been together for a month, so it's still pretty much open bar..."

He smiles at me. I know where he's going with this.

"So, I don't expect you want this to become public, right?"
"Seriously! You too?"
"What, me too?"

I don't answer. He just looks at me with an empowered look.

"What's your demand?" I ask.
"Get naked."
"What about the other guys? What's Jake gonna say when he comes back?"
"You really think he's going to mind?"

I could run. I could escape. I'm about to get cornered by yet another perverse guy. I say nothing. Instead, I get up and remove my dress, tossing it on the table.

"Very nice. I want to see your pussy."

Again, I comply, taking off my underwear and tossing it on my dress. Do I like being treated this way? I can't say. My panties are off, and he sees my shaved cunt.

"Fuck you're hot..."
"I suppose you want a taste too?"
"Lie down on the table."

I move up on the table, laying on my back, spreading my legs. I'm already dripping wet, from just those few words and the strip. I guess I really am a slut! He bends down between my legs, placing his mouth over my sex. He takes in a strong whiff, then starts licking the folds of my pussy. I try not to moan but his tongue does feel wonderful. Last night, Winston left me hanging.

"Fuck this!" I say.

I turn around, getting on all fours on the table as it wobbles about. I present my raised behind to him.

"You want to stick it in, right?"

He's surprised at the speed at which this is progressing, but also by my taking charge. Still, he doesn't hesitate to undo his pants and lets them fall to the ground.

"So I'm gonna fuck you now..."
"Stop stalling and do it!"

He has to climb on a chair in order to be at the right height. It all seems very precarious, but I don't care. I'm going to let him fuck me, and I hope he gives me what I've been denied since yesterday. I almost feel bad, given my conversation with Marq and Suzy earlier. Almost.

He pushes his meat inside my hole and I moan hard.

"God dammit you're so tight," he claims.
"Tighter than your girlfriend?" I snap at him.
"About as much..."

He's pounding now and I feel him so well inside me, so hard and aggressive. I'm getting fucked by a man I just met ten minutes ago. I want to feel used. I want to be pleasured. He grabs my hair and pulls back my head; this causes him to shift inside me, and I feel him with much more intensity.

"Ah... fuck!" I scream.

He's doing it. He's making me cum. I've been high all day. I would want it to be Marq, or even Suzy with a strap-on, but it's not them. It's some guy I hardly know named Henry fucking my brains out. And, right now, I'm okay with that.

Of course, as expected, the door opens and in walk Winston and Jake, back with groceries.

"Holy cow!" Winston yells at the sight.
"Hey guys..." Henry says, not skipping a beat while he's doing me.
"When did she get here?" Jake asks.
"Ten minutes ago."
"Dammit man!" Winston exclaims. "You waste no time."
"No time to waste..." he replies as he continues.

Jake moves up to the table, setting the grocery bags in front of me.

"When you're done with him, I'll have a lollypop for you."
"Fuck you, Jake," I say, and mean it. He needs to fuck me for this to be over.

I look at Winston. He's already unbuttoning his pants. Henry stops what he's doing, pulling out of me. He lifts me off the table without effort and sets me on the kitchen floor, again on all fours. He gets behind me again and returns to his action, pushing and pounding inside me. I get Winston's cock in my face. I'm just a slut to these guys. I'm enjoying it too, at least to some extent. I let Winston shove it in my mouth. He grabs my head and starts face-fucking me with it. Another threesome. The attention is getting to me, and I climax even more, with Henry still pumping hard.

"This one is fricking awesome," Henry tells Jake, now panting ever so slightly.

This one? I may not be the only girl they've done this to.

"Yep, she is... Best damn blowjob giver on the West Coast," he replies.
"I'm good with her pussy. Fuck..."

He's really into it now, and I can't wait for him to come inside me. I've already had my fill (thank you Henry), but he keeps pushing me upwards, keeping me high with ecstasy. If my mouth was free, I would give him quite a vocal performance. As it happens, I'm giving an oral performance to Winston instead.

"Goddammit, so tight," whimpers Henry as he gets ready to release.

I brace for it. But just a moment before I expect it, he pulls out, and jerks it all off on my back. No! I wanted it inside me, the last piece of desire unfulfilled. It feels plentiful as it falls on my back and drips down. Winston immediately pulls out of my mouth and moves to take his place. However, he pushes me onto my back, on the cold floor of the kitchen, and spreads my legs apart. He pushes his rod inside me in a position I haven't yet tried with them, and starts pounding. I close my eyes. As handsome as he is, I don't want to see his face. I don't want to see anyone's face. I just want to feel used.

I feel the wet cum from Henry across my back, splattered onto the floor, and it feels disgusting. But Winston himself is more inclined to give me some pleasure today, or maybe I'm just more sensitive after Henry. He's kneading my breasts over my bra, before he pulls the cloth away to expose my nipples, and starts kissing them, all the while plunging his dick far into me.

"Please, Winston... shoot it inside me... please."

I'm begging for it.

"Call me Winnie," he replies.
"Fuck me Winnie... cum inside me, please..."

I start repeating the phrase, like a mantra, and I don't have to do it very long. I feel the tension on his shaft as he spurts it all out inside me, and I moan with pleasure as the hot substance fulfills a need I have been unable to explain. Spent, he lays on top of me for a moment before pulling himself off.

"Shit," he says, "I could get used to this."

So could I, and that's a bad thing. Maybe. I look at Jake. He's been watching them have a go on me all the time. My stare beckons him to my side. He gently walks over to me and gets to his knees. I whisper to him.

"Please fuck me Jake..."
"But I'm having so much fun watching you squirm."
"Fuck you!"
"Not yet, but..."

He unzips his pants and pulls out his penis. He climbs on top of me, his cock resting against my mouth. He pushes it in and I start swallowing him up. This is the game and he's winning. I sense fingers teasing my pussy, but I can't tell who's doing it. Jake is already hard as can be, and he's not stopping until he's well and done. I take it all I can, but he's driving the action. I hear his roommates coaxing him on, adding insult words towards me. Slut. Whore. Bitch. Cum-bucket. That's how I feel right now.

"You're gonna swallow this time," Jake says.

I don't want to. It's not in the contract. But unless I push him off of me, gravity is going to do the trick. So I let it happen. He blows his load inside my mouth, and I don't supress the gag reflex. He's not letting any of it go to waste either, each tiny burst spilling out a little more until he's dry. I've just been fucked by three guys I don't particularly appreciate, and two of them are blackmailing me. I'm still wondering why I'm not fighting back more but, in truth, I probably feel like I deserve this. And the orgasm was sincere, from both of them (thank you Winston for finally delivering).

But making me swallow... we should have included that in the contract. I have no recourse against it.

I lay there, on the floor, unmoving. Jake gets up. I see the guys all leering at me. How can men simply objectify women like that? Do they learn it at a very young age or is it part of social pressure? I have mixed feelings about the rest.

"Well, I'm gonna tap that well later on," Henry says.
"Be my guest," Jake answers.

As if I don't have a say in this, but I do. It's my pussy. I played along because I was craving sex. More craving, still, after all this. I could continue for hours on end. It's a good thing there are no more guys in this room. Or other people, for that matter.

"Well," Jake calls out to me, "dinner isn't going to cook itself."

He's right. I am the designated cook, after all. And whore. I guess that's what I get for agreeing to become their slave. No. His slave. I'm letting them get the better of me.

I have to admit though, it's been a while since I've been this sexually satisfied. It's just a shame it has to happen at the expense of my dignity.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote