View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 05:59 PM   #48
candoguy
Baby Member

I realize this is an old thread, but it’s still awesome. It also occurs to me that I’ve been “lurking” for 7 years or so. Never actually posted before, but here we go!
This is a great dare!

First roll - Teasing... oh yes! I really wanted to do more than just lightly touch myself, but I maintained. Definitely hard! (In every sense of the word)

Step 2 - 4 minutes of stroking at 75 bpm. Wow! Feels awesome. Nice pace. Trying not to get too excited.

Step 4 - uh oh... 5 edges. Here I go.

Step 5 - 3 minutes of stroking at 170. After 5 edges? Oh my! It took me about 15 minutes. I'm swimming in pre-cum and honestly a little dizzy. Edge again? No problem!

Step 6 - Nooooooo!!! 3 minutes of stroking at 180 bpm. That was the longest three minutes ever!! I had to stop about every 20 seoconds... I'm ready to explode!

Step 7 - I had 30 seconds to edge without touching it. Guess what? Not a problem!! I've been on the edge for 25 minutes now. Have I written enough? YES! please and thank you… I hope I get to cum!!!

Step 8 - Yes!! I had to cum in 5 minutes. It took maybe 2. OMG!! Amazing. It's going to take me a while to recover.
candoguy is offline   Reply With Quote