Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 04:18 AM   #164
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 64

Part 64

“Don’t hurt me,” Anne begged Paul, as she fingered her crucifix.

“I’ll try not to,” Paul said, “But I can’t promise.” He put his hands on her, touching her in various places through her uniform. “I love girls in uniform,” he said, as he caressed her breasts through her blouse. “So sexy.”

“Please don’t hurt me,” Anne begged him, “I’m a...” She couldn’t get the word out.

Paul helped her. “A virgin!” he said, “Yes, I guess you would be. Those Catholic priests are only into little boys, aren’t they?” He pulled her skirt up at the front.

With her knickers off, her bare cunt was exposed. It was covered in wispy dark-red hair but the tight slit was visible and her thighs quivered, either through cold or fright.

Paul didn’t care which. He just wanted to fuck this little virgin schoolgirl. He was getting hard and his cock was almost forcing its own way out through his jeans. “Let’s do it,” he finally said.

“Will you...” Anne considered what to say, “Will you... withdraw when you... finish?”

“You mean when I come?” Paul saw Anne nod in reply. “No way,” he said, “I want to fill you up.” He nodded at the soft grass. “Lie down and spread those beautiful little thighs of yours.”

As Anne lowered herself to the ground, Paul lowered his jeans and boxers, freeing his rampant hard-on.

Paul knelt down in front of Anne with his erection pointing in her direction.

Anne was muttering some kind of prayer or something under her breath; something about Holy Mary, mother of God.

“Shut the fuck up,” Paul said, “Holy Mary isn’t going to help you now. Spread your fucking legs.”

Anne obeyed and opened her legs, bending her knees slightly. Paul lifted her skirt up to her waist so he could see her cunt and then lowered himself on top of her. Putting his hands on the ground, either side of Anne, to support his weight, he positioned his cock at Anne’s slit and pushed forward.

“Fuck, you’re tight,” he said as he forced himself inside her. He saw Anne doing that thing with her hand making a cross sign. He ignored her.

Anne closed her eyes as Paul continued fucking her. Paul gave several long deep thrusts and, with the tightness of her vaginal muscles pressing against his shaft, he came very quickly. He waited until he’d emptied his sac and then withdrew from her.

Anne was half-crying and half-praying. She had a few spots of blood dripping from her.

“Congratulations,” Paul said to her, “You’re now officially a woman.”

He got to his feet again and pulled up his boxers and trousers. As he turned, he saw James standing behind him.

“What have you done?” James said.

“I’ve just fucked her,” Paul said, as if it was bleeding obvious, “What do you think I’ve done?”

“Can I have a go?” James said as he got closer.

“Sure,” Paul said, “These Catholic girls are very accommodating. Don’t ever let anyone tell you they’re prudes.”

James unfastened his jeans. His cock sprang up because he wore nothing underneath and Anne did the cross thing once more as James took Paul’s place in front of her. “Keep a look out,” James said to Paul, “In case someone comes.”

That reminded Paul that Anne had not come when he fucked her. He preferred a girl to respond to his affections. “She’s a bit frigid though,” he said to James.

He crouched down behind the rocky outcrop in front of them so he could see where everyone else was. No-one was even slightly interested in exploring over this side of it so Paul turned to watch James fucking the schoolgirl. He took a few pictures with his camera, more for something to do than anything else. He would have rather fucked that little Margaret than Anne but, what the heck, one Catholic schoolgirl is very much like another. He made another mental notch on his mental bedpost. Chalk off Catholics, he thought, as James came with a muffled grunt.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote