Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 04:05 AM   #158
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 61

Part 61

“The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round...” sang a group of girls somewhere near the front of the bus.

Lauren Bennett was sitting on the back seat of the bus. She glanced out of the window at the passing countryside and then popped her iPod plugs into her ears to drown out the noise of the singing and then lifted her skirt.

The pupils were allowed to wear casual clothes on this outing – it was nothing exerting, just a visit to the nearby Roman fort.

Lauren used her left hand to hold the gusset of her panties to one side, exposing her cunt, and then she used her right hand – or to be more precise, the middle finger of her right hand – to masturbate.

Her finger pushed its way in between her tight outer labia and sought out her clit. Lauren closed her eyes and let her finger do the walking.

She had surveyed the bus before she started and the nearest bodies to her were a couple of boys about five rows of seats in front of her. There were three teachers on the bus – Farrell, Powell and Carson – but they were all at the front of the vehicle, chatting.

She knew that, as long as she didn’t make any noise, she would be fine.

Her fingering became more urgent. She inserted a second finger to assist the first one. She now had her middle and index fingers inside her vagina.

Lauren had been wanting to masturbate to orgasm since they had arrived in the Lake District but being in a dorm with a load of other girls made it extremely difficult. She had tried to do it in bed at night but she almost got caught and, having only edged, that made it even more frustrating.

Now, she had the opportunity. The others were all occupied with other things. The music on her iPod, her favourite Take That tracks, helped her to relax, as well as blocking out the off-key singing at the front.

She flicked her finger against her clit, teasing it from the safety of its protective hood, and she felt a tingle run through her body. She imagined it was Gary Barlow fingering her, although if it was Gary, she’d let him do more than...

One of her ear plugs came out. She could faintly hear the singing:

“The teachers on the bus go natter, natter, natter...”

“The schoolgirl on the bus goes finger, finger, finger...” That wasn’t Gary, she guessed. It sounded much closer.

Lauren tentatively opened her eyes and saw that ...

Nigel Baxter was kneeling on the seat in front, watching her. He had her iPod plug in his hand.

Lauren quickly removed her finger and dropped her skirt down. “What do you want?” she said, snidely.

“The same thing as you, apparently,” Nigel grinned.

Lauren snatched her ear plug from Nigel’s hand and popped it back in her ear. “Go away.”

Nigel held up his phone, which was initially hidden behind the seat-back. “So you don’t want me to delete this then?”

Lauren looked at the photo on the screen. “Get rid of it, now,” she demanded, as she pulled her ear plugs out.

Nigel flicked through several other pictures. “What about these?”

“What are you after?” Lauren said.

“Like I said,” Nigel said, “Same as you. Maybe we could get together.”

Lauren sighed. Shit! she thought.

“Of course I could just flash these pictures around the bus or even send them to everyone’s phone.” Nigel’s index finger hovered over the phone keypad.

“Or...?” Lauren wondered out loud.

“Or you could flash your pussy again,” Nigel said.

“Is that all you want?” Lauren asked, hopefully.

“Of course not,” Nigel said, “I want the full hands-on tour.” Nigel climbed off the seat he was on and walked round to the back seat. “And then I ant you to satisfy me.” He sat beside Lauren. “You’ve got me rock hard.” He put his phone away in a pocket and zipped it up for security. “Now,” he said, “Let me see that cunt!”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote