View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 09:07 AM   #3868
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
Omg this resulted in a very bruised and welted ass and tits. To start, 152 deepthroats and cane hits to my ass. Put on my heavy duty very sharp clamps and hung 1 lb on each (smallest weights i have). I knew these would be swinging just from me doing the deepthroats, then there would be some added movement from the caning. Used the 9” dildo and mistress timed the hits as it was fully inserted. There was no way i could not react to the hits, especially that many at that pace. By 50 i was struggling to keep the pace up. Anytime i slowed down, i received a particularly brutal hit. You got your tears, which added to the difficulty of doing the deepthroats. I was choking and gagging and couldn’t stop or even slow down to get control again. The last 30 or so were a real struggle. In addition to the gagging and choking, i was also yelping with most of the hits. I was panting and trying to catch my breath after but mistress gave me no time. Right tit got the 76, left 38. In terms of keeping quiet, i failed miserably. I was screaming in pain long before she reached 76 truthfully, i was proud i managed to hold position! The 38 on my left tit were no better though i did managed a bit less screaming. The clamps took several hits in the process which reignited the fire in my nipples. The teeth really dug in and it was difficult to get the clamps off, and painful. My tits and ass ache from the welts and it is painful to sit. We were not sure what you had in mind for additional hits for not keeping quiet, so I await those instructions sir.

Thank you for the task! 🥰🥰
awww. slut, you did very well but I suspect you did a lot of noise, right cocksucker?

For all that noise, 76 cane hits on an inner thigh and 38 on the other one. you will decided (again) which one donate to your Mistress.
Position: sat on the first part of a chair seat (you can enjoy tacks if you own them), legs well opened, blindfolded, hands on back of the head. you can gag yourself (ballgag or Mistress panties). Nipples can be clamped again with weights IF (and I repeat IF) they are good for pain. dont overwhelm them.

Enjoy, cocksucker

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote