theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
Monday (Day 85 / 52)
Enema 01 / 20

I did it. I really did it.
I went to school wearing my chastity belt.

When Mistress wanted to pick me up I already waited for her downstairs. She seemed very surprised and asked me if I really wanted to do it. I blushed, but nod. I felt so brave.

But at school I doubted my mind.
However, now I was there and it was too late to chicken out. Even I was very nervous the whole time I also was excited. And the best: noboy seem to have noticed how naughty I was

When we came home I was so wet but even that wasn't felt embarrassing because it was the prove how much liked it.
Master and Mistress were also really proud of me. Words can't describe how released I felt.

The only flaw on this otherwise perfect day was that I got my "lady issues" in the evening. I'm thankfull that I didn't get much cramps or being in pain during my period. Yet I was a bit annoyed that the pads don't really fit in the belt.
But this is one of the perks of having a small body, even the smallest chastity belt has to be worn at the smallest setting - Master just put it a notch bigger so the pads fit into it. It doesn't feel different to wearing pads in panties and today nobody seemed to noticed again - I'm really proud of myself
Wow! Really glad you did it! Hope you continue doing it

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theswitchyside for this post: