Thread: Julie
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 07:59 AM   #1
seekerofsoulz95

Default Julie

My father was once a strong man, till my mother died and he remarried. My step mom was more than beautiful, and her accompanying daughter more so. My father slowly crumbled away after that. He was a proud businessman that eventually lost confidence. Slowly by slowly, my stepmother took over his company and he eventually killed himself, but the man I knew before had died long ago before his physical death. I should have seen it coming. I should have known what to expect after his death, I mean the signs were obvious…

I was a small kid. Really small, though older than my stepsister by a year, at 17, I was almost minuscule compared to Julie in more ways than one. She was a confident woman, even though she was still young. She quickly became the talk of our school when she joined mine when her mother moved in with my father. It was more or less expected. She was stunningly beautiful. She would make guys stop in their tracks just to discretely watch her walk by. Her blue eyes glittered with intelligence and playfulness at the same time, making guy after guy fall for her. She stood a little shorter than 6 feet while I was at the just managing a little more than five. She played soccer and loved to run, making her very athletic, whereas I was skinny and small. She was also very well endowed, with C cup breasts at only 16, whereas my dick was very small, barely managing three inches even when hard. I never knew about her pubic hair, but I imagine that they had all grown to a bush already. I, however, had a few strands of hair on my pubic regions and none at my armpits. I was the smaller guy and I knew it. Worse of all, she knew that I was the smaller one too, in more ways than one.

After my dad passed, I started to wear Julie’s hand me downs, which was natural in most families, except that I was of a different gender, and that I was the older sibling. I remember at 15, I protested to the change of wearing her old panties and nighties to sleep and I got a very painful spanking and was forced to be naked for the rest of the day so that I could reflect. I remember 14 year old Julie staring at my bald crotch and barely containing her laughter every single time she saw me. I wasn’t allowed to cover my penis up. From then on, I knew that she was the boss in the house. I wore the panties and nighties obediently after that humiliation, but it only got worse. My stepmother soon asked me to wear her shorts and the more boyish T-shirts. What was most embarrassing was how well they fit me. Unfortunately, that included the panties too. And Julie knew it. And Julie never stopped teasing me about it.

Hey little sister! How are your panties fitting? Are they too big in front for you?

Perhaps the worse thing that had happened to me when I was about 16 was that I started to realize how much I loved wearing the panties and how I wanted Julie to tease me about it.

Julie was beautiful, and she was just next-door, many a time I masturbated thinking of her after all, she was a stepsister and there was no issue of incest. But slowly, I started to think of her teasing as I pleasure myself and soon. I got aroused at her teasing. That was perhaps one of the tipping moments in my life where I lost control of my life. Where I unconsciously submitted to her.

But the true moment where I lost all my control was when my stepmother left for a business trip to negotiate some deal in San Francisco. That was when I became Julie’s. My stepmother naturally placed her daughter in charge. But I knew who was in charge long before she uttered those words. She passed Julie the money for the month (yes, it was a long business trip that could potentially make billions for the company) and left, leaving me in helpless in front of my sexy stepsister.

As pretty and sexy as Julie was, she never dated anyone, nor did she have sex with anyone. She was determined to save herself for marriage. But I secretly think that she just loved to be a tease to everyone. Everyone at school swooned over her and would do anything for her. I once saw her slap a guy and kick him in the balls, before stepping over him and his look of admiration and infatuation never once left his eyes. So, no, there not going to be banging in the adjacent room while we were alone, though she was going to have a slumber party on Friday night, where all her hot girlfriends were coming. I was kind of looking forward to that, but at the same time, I was dreading it. I would probably be in my attire of nighty and panties and so I couldn’t look at those girls get wild. I was confined to listening to their giggles from my room and locking my door, praying they won’t find me in my room.
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to seekerofsoulz95 for this post: