Thread: Sister's party
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 06:31 PM   #32
crazyeight

Default chapter 7

"Alright," said Claire, "let's get this started!" I felt extremely exposed, they all scanned my body and I had nothing at all to cover myself with.
"I dare you to let me inspect your body, all of it!" Yelled Sophie. I remember earlier she said she had never seen a guy naked so I understood why she wanted to do this. I guess she was first up to command me so I walked over to her. She was sitting on the floor with her back against the walk and her legs extended out. "I definitely like your muscles but you know what I want to see! Actually, turn around and bend over first" she said. I knew I was about to get slapped again even before it happened. Her hand make contact with my ass and it stung, she had hit me in the same place as Candace had earlier. The girls burst out laughing. "Now turn around." She commanded. She then wrapped her hand on my hard on, squeezed it and pulled it for about a full minute. She didn't stop until one of the girls told her not to get too ahead of herself . I felt extremely horny and just wanted to get off. Apparently the girls knew it too because Claire's dare for me was to masturbate until I was about to come then stop, cool off and repeat two more times
crazyeight is offline   Reply With Quote