View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 10:48 PM   #6
diaper_puppy1

Being Collared Soon!
So, Miss Ali and I have been connecting really well, and decided we wanted to collar me, to show myself as hers! We went through rings, necklaces, and bracelets until Miss Ali came up with a wonderful idea. I now have bought a necklace that has a compass pendant. On the back is etched the word "Found". This will symbolize a collaring of me and a sign of my 24/7 submission to my wonderful Mistress. It will be on a 22 inch chain, hanging a short way down my chest and I only plan on removing it during sleep and washing so as to not damage something as precious as the symbol of my submission.

Here's a link: http://www.evesaddiction.com/detail_..._term=NLZ10739

Tonight we also started discussing what will happen on this weekend, as this will be my first weekend with tasks. She asked me to list some of the things I've fantasized of happening, and I think she will now turn these back on me, judging from her devilish smile! To know the mind of my Mistress! I think body writing, diapers, feminization, and bondage could all come into play this weekend. Tonight she referred to me several times as "my pet" which gave me butterflies and made me feel like the luckiest slave in the world! I find it so easy to talk to her, and I'm so happy to be hers.

Limits: Super-public, blood, eating weird things.

If anything isn't in there, it's probably something I'm willing to try

20/M/Bi/US
diaper_puppy1 is offline   Reply With Quote