View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 05:35 PM   #7
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

What is your darkest fantasy?
I guess it'd be a long-term dom/sub relationship where my limits are slowly chipped away as I get more and more degraded as time goes on. It'd start off gently proding my current soft limits (so pee and scat) before escalating to full body changes (sissification), doing all household tasks for my dom and servicing whoever they desire until I'm (as close as possible) a no limits slave for them to torture and humiliate as they please.

Who have you fantasized about that you shouldn’t have?
Incest (Mom), someone used it for humiliation during an online session and I just couldn't get it out of my head for the next week until I found myself wanking about it. It was far more the humiliation/taboo-breaking that turned me on but it still felt very wrong.

A turn on that you are reluctant to share with others?
Degradation e.g more extreme name calling, more personal insults or a total disrespect for my limits. I find it near impossible to keep control in degradation type sessions, tending to do a little more than I would normally but struggle with the after session guilt which is why I'm reluctant to share. Once the "degradation walls" been breached it's near impossible to get some aftercare from the same person.

Kinkiest sexual encounter?
I'm a virgin so none I suppose Lot's of online sessions doing kinks though, probably a strip show (TBH very light, just strip and a bit of spanking) for a girl in an internet cafe who was probably a little drunk/stoned or really into my amazing show (ye OK probably off her head) who proceeded to strip herself with lots of encouragement from her friends (she was eventually forced to stop by the manager(?) and the cam cut out). I've always been turned on by exhibitionism but seeing it live was really hot. There are some crazy people around...thank God!

Darkest kink?
Probably piss, don't like doing it myself at all but seeing other's do it (drinking, golden showers or anything else) does really turn me on.

Favorite dare that you have given or been given?
I think it's the first time doing things that excite me the most. First time stripping in front of someone IRL, while very soft was a real turn on (and eye opener about how much things like that excite me). Doing ass to mouth for the first time was also exciting, I still remember being on my knees pleading with my dom not to make me go through with it before taking it and feeling very dirty afterwards. Both of them I can remember in quite vivid detail down to how I felt at the time.

Have you ever controlled someone or been controlled online?
Been controlled - 1 long-term dom relationship (3 months at a guess), lots of short-term cam dom relationships that tend to peter out for various reasons and a few other public cam sessions.
Controlled someone else - Only a few short-term things, mainly over cam but it's something I'd like to explore more with the right person.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote