View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 09:22 PM   #81
ShyButHorny

Female

Scenario 1: B) You performing oral sex on your friend

I'm assuming that both the kidnapper and my friend are guys. I don't mind being the giver in this situation.

Scenario 2: A) Having to do ass-to-mouth everyday for week with your ass

Here I'm guessing (and hoping) that it's someone else's mouth? Either way though, this is not my cup of tea.

Scenario 3: B) Perform one of your dislikes on video with your face

All of my limits are things that seriously disgust me and I would never want to do under any circumstances. But the thought of doing some of my dislikes or even soft limits on cam actually get me pretty hot. If you're making me choose, I would say drag me into public naked and write all over my body with the cameras rolling.

Scenario 4: A) Walk naked on a leash through a town of strangers in the middle of the day

These both sound amazing. But if I'm being honest, I'd freak out if someone I knew saw me like this.

Scenario 5: A) Have someone piss and cum on your face and mouth

I really don't want my mouth on anyone else's ass, so give me the piss and cum please.

Bonus: A) Oral Sex

It's obviously oral sex. I think that anal is more humiliating, but oral sex is so much more personal and intentional. You actually need to get into it to do oral sex right. With anal, you just set there and take it.
ShyButHorny is offline   Reply With Quote