View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 04:19 PM   #6
bedared

Default Truth story about a skinny-dipping

The blonde and the brunette went together to check that nobody is in the house. I felt so fucking embarrassed that I couldn`t control my cock and I have cum everywhere and all over my body. The two girls where laughing very hard and one girl took photos with her phone camera and that makes me even more embarrassed. The redhead girl took of her purse a napkin and gave it to me to clean the mess.

After this embarrassing moment the girls who went to check the house returned whispering to us "there is nobody in the house, so let`s go there". Then all of a sudden the back door of the car opened and I have to cross naked the road to the abandoned house. When I got out of the cars all the girls realized that I had cum few moments ago, and one girl even realized that my cock was a flaccid one. The redhead said to everybody hey girls look he just ejaculated for us in the car.

This statement makes me feel very uncomfortable and I blushed from head to toes. So we ran very fast to the big house trying to avoid to be seen by somebody else .

When I entered the house I realized that it has a giant salon from where a ladder started to the next level. The house was uninhabited and this could be noticed really fast.

The brunette got my hand and dragged me upstairs to a strange room. I tried to run after her on the stairs and I felt the bouncing of my dick that hit me easily with every step. That makes me feel very excited and although I had cum half an hour ago I felt my cock hard. When I entered the bedroom I saw a big and old bed with high poles that claimed the mattress.

"Come on said the brunette get up in the bed."

"Why?"

"No more question, tonight you will be our slave and we will do whatever we want with you."

In that moment the others girls came into the room. The redhead girl came next to me and without a word she gave me two pills with a glass of water. The brunette said "take those and get into the bed".

I executed her order for fear not to upset them and lost my clothes forever. I got in the bed and in that very moment each girl took one member and tied it with a rope to each bed pillar.

The brunette came in front of the bed and took out a letter.

In all this time the other girls lit some candles in the room. Soon the intensity of the intensity of light has increased and I could see better: I was tied wit my arms and legs apart into the bed with my erect cock into the air and to make the situation even worse I realized that up, on the ceiling right above the bed was stuck a mirror.

The brunette broke the letter and read:

"This are your rules. Pay attention that I will read them just once.

First rule: We are your master.

Second rule: We are allowed to do whatever we want to do with your body, your cock, balls or nipples.

Third rule: You are not allowed to cum without permission. If you wanna cum you must ask for permission and if one of your muster allows you to cum then you could do it. Cuming without permission will be severely punished.

So lets begin !

The four girls left the room. I saw my body on the mirror and I saw an excited and scared body, I saw myself with my hard cock and my balls full of desire hanging between my legs. I struggled myself to escape from the squeeze but the rope was too hard to escape. Then I heard a noise of a door opened. A girl came behind me and blind me with a scarf, then I felt something like a reed wheel strolling my body. I felt an incredible sensation. Then I felt a stomached hit, then another hit a little bit powerful, the another hit. The I realized that the girl was whipping me. The I heard her voice "you like it, you bitch? You fucking slut?". I was moaning a little to see her reaction. "Oh you feel good you son of a bitch". And the girl hit me three time very but very powerful that makes my body react and strain. Then she stopped hitting me. And for some seconds I didn`t feel anything else. The I felt something tickling my thighs, my scrotum, my balls and my penis. This sensation made me strain my penis without willing and a pleasant thrill crossed my whole body. Then the movement repeats again and again and again and soon I felt some drops of pre-cum on the top of my cock.

Then the girl stopped. "You are so weak" she said. Then she unblind me and I saw my body trembling of desire on the mirror. Seeing this makes me feel more excited then ever because I was aware of my own condition.

In that moment the other blonde girl came to me. She caress me with her hands, she caress my chest and she puts her finger on her mouth and with her wet finger she caressed my nipples. That makes me feel very horny because she draws circles all around my nipples and time to time she stopped and pull my nipples away. It was so fucking exciting. Then she stopped caressing my nipples and with her nails she scratched my skin without harming it down to my cock and balls. I was so excited when the other brunette came from nowhere and took my penis in her hand and squeeze very hard: "this is my toy she said". I was strangled from her buttocks not to cum because her gesture took me by surprise.

Seeing all this into the mirror made for me more difficult not to cum. Then the brunette said: "if you don mind I wanna play a little with your cock". And saying this she get her index finger oh her right hand wet into her mouth and then with her left hand pulled down my foreskin letting the head of my penis free. Then with her wet finger she played with the head of my dick making circles around my dick head and playing with my urinary meatus. This made me almost tremble of pleasure. She stopped a little and the the blonde girl came and keep my dick into the air. As they were taking to do this the brunette take out her vibe a magic wand tool for her massage and started the toy.

"Do you see this? This my toy and know I am going to borrow it to you. I hope it will make you feel good".

Saying this the put the head of the toy under my balls. The vibrations makes me feel excited like hell. Then the brunette took every testicles in her head and put the toy over it and then moved the toy head very slowly over my dick. I was on the peaks of ecstasy when the blondes came took my penis in her hand and starts slapping it: you are not allow to cum mister, do you understand. My mind told me not to cum but my whole body says everything else. The all stopped. My hole body trembled and I do believe was the first time in my life when I reached an orgasm without cuming.

Then I the saw the first brunette coming near the bed with a rope in her hand. She took my balls in her hand and pull them out. With the other hand she began to wrap the rope all around my stretched out scrotum letting my balls away down, then the rope separated my balls and then again it continue to wrap around my scrotum. What I saw on the mirror was an amazing cock torture that my balls started to hurt me because of the pressure. I was moaning. The the girl become to play with my nipples, the redhead put the magic wand under my balls on p spot and the blond took my penis in her right hand. The blonde poured some oil o my penis and she said "this oil will intensify your sensations". And after some seconds I felt my penis getting very hot. Then I felt the magic wand started and the girl hand going up and down all over my cock. She took my cock in her hand and she played with my cock as you opened a bottle cap. That makes me very horny. Then the took my penis in her hand and play with it as you roll the meat when you want to make meat for roast. In all that time the other girl play with my nipples and the other put the magic want pushing towards my prostate.

Soon the fourth brunette came with her finger full of oil and said I wanna make your ass feel very great and neither one nor the other she introduced her index finger into my ass playing with it up and down as she said to my orgasm "come here you little bitchy".

At this point I could resist and I start to beg to be let to cum : "oh my God please mistress let me cum. May I cum?"

"Oh no you don`t!" said the girls.

I was so fucking excited that I was begging them to let me cum: "please, please, please master let me cum".

"No"

"Oh my God, I think I could not stop my cum anymore! I am begging you let me cum".

The intensity of my with to cum became apocalyptic, my hole body was trembling and I had orgasms after orgasms without cumming.

Then I heard the releasing phrase :"You may cum".

In that very moment my cock almost exploded and as the girls don`t stopped my hole body shaked as I was electrocuted.

After they stopped my thighs and my chests were full of cum. The girls
have gathered my cum in their hand and they rubbed my face with it introducing their fingers into my mouth. It was the first time of my life when I felt the taste of my own cum in my mouth.

The girls stopped and said "you have been such a bad boy that we will give you your clothe back to go home only if you promised that you will do a dare for us.

I was not in the position to refuse their ask. I promised to do a dare..

What was the dare? You will see on a next post..
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote