View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 11:17 AM   #3
bedared

Default Truth story about a skinny-dipping

Terrified I tried to run away but all my muscles resisted my wish and in that very moment all of a sudden the girls took out their phones cameras and took me tens of photos with me. The embarrassing situation and the cold air of that evening covered my senses and without realizing I got a very hard one.

The girls noticed that and made them even more noisy. I didn`t know what to do for the first moment, but in a few seconds I realized that it will be better for me to run away as quickly as possible.

I tried to run away staring at those amazing girls and I realized that there where four girls: a redhead, two brunette and a blonde.

The blonde called out me <<Where do you think you are going? Stop it right now or we will post our pictures with you nude on every window of this school."

That terrified me a lot because it was the school where I learn and it will be like a suicide for myself.

The brunette continued: "You have no where to hide. We have set everything up. All your clothes are in my car trunk. You don`t think you could stretch the entire city cock naked, you silly boy?"

That makes me stop and come back. I couldn`t believe what I was heard. I would want to ask them why they did that, but I was so stunned that it made me lose my words.

The redhead said: We have a proposal for you. If you want your clothes back you must jumped to the other part of the fence and wait there squat until we get the car here. When we got the car we have one try to run and jump into the back seat.

I was not in the position to put conditions so concidering my situation I accepted.

The girls where running together with their doggy to get the car nearby the schoolyard fence and I start to climb the fence with my heat beating like hell. then I realized that the redhead girl was waiting the car to the schoolyard corner to assure I won`t run. I jumped the fence and I wait there squat for the girls. After some second I heard the scraping of their car which has stopped in front of me with the back door opened.

I desperately run to the backseat of the car. A brunette was inside on the backseat. I got into the car and after me the redhead got near me. She closed the back door and the car started off with wheels scrawled. I was caught naked between the two girls and that makes me very excited. My erect cock began leaking pre-cum onto the backseat of their car.

All the time as I got underway the redheaded girl rested her hand on my thigh and the brunette looked at me intently. I desperately tried to keep my senses down but my erect cock was full of pre-cum and that was obviously. I tried to think to think of something else and to pay attention to the road, but the blonde girl intentional caress my thigh right next to my cock and balls. Soon the brunette did the same and I was doing all I could to keep from cumming all over myself. I was thinking to all bad things I could have in mind but they didn`t work.

After 10 minutes of torment the car stopped near a big house. The blonde gets out of the car and said to the driver girl "let`s go to check the house." They both descended from the car but the torture of the backseat girls continued. Yet both girls stopped caressing my thigh and the brunette said "stolen clothes? I bet you like running naked you naughty boy". Saying this she spontaneously grabbed my balls and squeeze them hard then pressed them to my stomach. This movement caused me to spontaneously cum all over my stomach and hips to the delight of the girls.

Oh my God you are so fucking excited we will play with your cock all night, you will see ...
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote