View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 10:08 AM   #1
bithug
Distinguished Member

Default I lost- You get unlimited PM Dares

Would you like to get as many PM Dares as possible? All you need is a kinklife account. Here are the details:

I lost a dare with these conditions:
1) post a humiliating naked photo on kinklife
2) invite others to comment on it until comments stop for one week
3) give a PM Dare for each comment with no limit
4) post a new photo for every five comments
5) every comment extends online exposure by one day

This was two weeks ago. Since then, I've given out more than 300 PM Dares and am required to post more than 60 photos! And still, I'm required to continue to publicize my loss. My shame can be your gain.

If you'd like me to send PM Dares to you, leave a message in this thread or send me a PM. (My kinklife username is bithug; please let me know yours.) I'll PM you a link to my kinklife folder. Go there, leave as many comments as you'd like, then relax and wait. I'll send you one PM Dare for every comment within one day. There's no limit to the number of comments or times you can visit. Some people have posted dozens of times! Comments can be as simple as "leaving a comment," making an insulting observation about the photo, or providing a suggestion for new photo poses. It's up to you!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Master’s Rules:
1) Slave will be completely naked in all pics/videos/cam sessions.
2) Slave will have rings on cock/separated balls in pics/videos/cam sessions.
3) Soles of feet must always be clean and in view when possible.
4) Slave is not allowed to wear socks/closed-toe shoes, only sandals/flip-flops. He will be barefoot when possible.
5) Slave will provide pic/video proof to all who ask.

PM dares

Limits

Punishments

Toys

Last edited by bithug; 04-19-2017 at 07:29 PM.
bithug is online now   Reply With Quote