Medium-2,4
Hard-3,6

Now roll again.
EASY
1. Lucky you, pee normally
2. Male-Pee Sitting Down, Female-Pee Standing up
3. Pee backwards
4. Anywhere except, a toilet, shower, or sink
5. Pee on a closed toilet seat (have fun cleaning up)
6. Roll 2 more times and do both dares

Medium

1. Blindfold yourself, spin 10 times, then pee wherever you stop spinning
2. Hold it until you're bursting. You then have ten seconds from when you pull down your underwear to when they have to go back up. You must continue peeing the whole time even if it's through your underwear.
3. Pee in a toilet then give yourself a swirly
4. Wet yourself while wearing normal clothes, wear them for the rest of the day.
5. Frontal wedgie then pee
6. Roll 2 more times and do both dares

Hard Roll 2 die

2. Put your finger over the hole and pee as hard as you can, clean up any mess with the underwear you are wearing and keep them on till you would normally change.
3. You must edge twice before peeing
4. Wait until you really have to pee, then get a white kitchen trash bag and cut holes big enough for your legs to fit throw at each corner of the bottom of the bag. Put the trash bag on and tied it tight just below your chest. Put your normal clothes on back on over that and you can pee.
5. Hold it and keep holding it until you feel like your about to go in your pants. The whole time your bladder is full, press down on your bladder a total of 50 times and then get in the tub and give yourself a golden shower.
6. Lay down in the tub or ground naked and put a cup on your forhead, aim for the cup, if you do not fill the cup up drink it
7. Do the hard dares 2-6
8. Lay down on your back, with your head next to the toilet. Now try to pee in the toilet.
9. stand on your toilet with the lid closed, and a cup on top of the lid. You have 15 seconds to fill the cup, and if you don't then you must dump it over your head.
10. Golden Shower twice a day every day for 1 week
11. Pee on your sheets do not wash them for 4 days
12. Do the hard dare 8-11 and pick 1 from 2-6

Dislikes: Pictures of Face, Body Writing.

Limits: Lot of pain

---------
I don't have toys however I have house hold items.. Don't ask for pictures. If I want to take a picture, I will.
I love SeanPhilip up the bum.
My Cock is 2CM
I love big cocks in my ass
New2this54 is offline   Reply With Quote