View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 08:08 PM   #34
whoops

Announcement:
Guys I will start up a full week of tasks starting Monday. Enjoy the long weekend. I'm sorry to disappoint you for no tasks today but I have been very busy. I'm thinking that this will be very productive and fun. I will do a task for every class someone is enrolled in unless another teacher has assigned a task. You don't need to tell me that you did it or give me details, but if you think your experience is noteworthy you may post your experience on here. I will not give tasks on the weekend so this will be like a real school. If you have any ideas to make this school better please let me know! I want this to be enjoyable for everyone, and without all of your participation this school will not become anything. If you have any complaints let me know and I will take disciplinary action if need be. Thank you all!

Oh and one more thing. I will post who's in what class and who is teaching what class Sunday. so be prepared, and do your homework. If you feel as if you need more practice, I invite you to look up easy tasks for you to complete. Tasks are going to start off very easy but creative. Then they will get more difficult, and if enough people join then I might split classes between experienced and newbies. Have a nice long weekend.

likes: pee, semi public, corner time, line writing, essay, cum savoring, denial,Cum Eating, Anal

dislikes/punishments: Femdom, Feminization, I will do anything, semi public, Cbt, Short term denial

pm "ADD" to add a PM dare

WISHLIST
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80740

Last edited by whoops; 04-21-2017 at 08:21 PM.
whoops is offline   Reply With Quote