Thread: Fiction: Home (Almost) Alone
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 04:19 AM   #16
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

Gemma was woken by a knock on her bedroom door.

“Gemma?” It was James. “Are you in there?”

“Go away,” she said, loud enough to be heard by James but not loud enough for Tiff and Jess to hear.

“Are you decent?” James asked.

“Yes,” Gemma said, “Which is more than I can say for you.”

“Can I come in?” he asked.

“If you want your cock chopped off, be my guest.”

“I’ll risk it.” James opened the door and popped his head round.

Gemma sat up on the bed, she still had her dress on. She looked at the time on her phone. It was only four-twenty in the morning.

“Are you okay?” James said. He held up a condom. “Remember this?”

“Go away?” Gemma was half-crying and half-laughing.

James went over and sat on the bed.

“Where are Becca and Amelia?” Gemma asked.

“Downstairs,” James said, “On the sofa bed.”

“Have you had them?” Gemma wanted to know.

“If you mean have I had intercourse with them,” James said, “Then no, I’m saving that for you.”

Gemma bit her lip.

James reached across to unbutton her dress. “The buttons are still skewed,” he said.

When the dress was undone, James opened it up.

Gemma was still in her panties but her breasts were on show.

James kissed each breast in turn, lingering on the nipples. “I want you,” he said, “I need you. Right now. If you’ll have me.”

Gemma lifted herself off the bed slightly to pull her panties down over her thighs. “I want you, James. Badly.”

James took off his boxers. He was erect again.

Gemma watched as he tore open the foil and took out the condom. He squeezed the teat end and slowly rolled the condom down over his shaft.

“Will you be gentle?” Gemma asked.

“Yes,” he said.

“Promise me.”

“I promise,” James assured her. “It’s going to be perfectly safe, and if you want me to stop, I will.”

Gemma took off her panties and dress and lay on the bed, completely naked.

James climbed onto the bed and knelt in front of Gemma. “Open your legs,” he said.

Gemma had her legs together. “Sorry,” she said, spreading them slightly. “I’ve never done this before.”

“I know,” James said. He lowered his head to her untrimmed cunt and licked her slit.

“Will it hurt?” Gemma asked him.

“It might do,” James said, “But in a good way.” He licked her slit again. “I’ll try to prepare you first.”

Gemma didn’t ask what he meant. She trusted him.

James gently parted her outer labia and pushed his tongue inside her. He probed her inside for a few moments, tasting the walls of her virgin cavity. His tongue hit the spot he was searching for.

Gemma felt a surge of something run through her as James used his tongue to stimulate her.

He removed his tongue and replaced it with his fingers. He thrust first one finger, then two and finally three fingers inside her, loosening her up a bit in anticipation of receiving his shaft.

“Are you ready?” James said.

Gemma nodded. “Yes, please.”

James positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to her crevice and pushed it in, slowly, until it was a quarter of the way in. He pushed it further, a bit at a time, until it was in completely. He pulled out until just the tip remained in and then he thrust it in again. He repeated this several times.

Gemma felt something happen inside her. She didn’t know what it was but it felt good.

James withdrew his condom-covered cock and Gemma saw the milky fluid in the tip of it.

“Is that it?” she asked him.

“I’m afraid so,” James said, “Not as earth-shattering as they make it out to be, is it?”

James rolled the used condom off his cock and dropped it in the waste bin beside the bed.

Gemma smiled. “Maybe next time.”

James lay on top of her and kissed her.

The sensation of his naked skin against hers felt really good. She put her arms round him. “Promise me you won’t want anyone else, James.”

“I promise,” James promised.

The light was switched on and, when Gemma and James looked up, Rebecca was in the doorway with her phone. She snapped several pictures of the naked couple.

“What...?” was all Gemma could spout out.

“Well, well,” Rebecca said, “Young love. In the case of Gemma, though, a bit too young.”

“What...?” Gemma repeated.

“Looks like I have the upper hand now,” Rebecca said, “If you don’t do as I say, I’ll show these pictures to your parents, Gem.”

“No...” was all Gemma could say.

Rebecca walked into the room. She was now fully dressed. “And, you, James,” she added, “I might show them to the police and have you arrested for having sex with an underage girl.”

She pocketed her phone. “One thing’s certain. If Gemma’s father sees these pictures, you can say goodbye to your penis.”

Gemma knew it was true. Her father was very protective of her.

Rebecca saw the used condom in the bin. She fished it out. “Proof of your indiscretion,” she said, as she wrapped it up in some tissues from her pocket.

“What do you want us to do?” James asked her.

Rebecca just smiled. “I hadn’t thought that far ahead,” she said, “Let’s discuss it.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote