View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #25
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 3.2. Round Two

Evie

I want to be able to say, "I've been naked on a train, and not in the bathrooms behind a locked door," Evie thought to herself. I want to be able to say, "Yes, I came like crazy, so fucking hard while I was naked there."

Refusing to rush herself, Evie brought her fingers up to her lips to slowly lick her juices from them, taking her time to clean the length of her fingers with her tongue rather than just sucking on them. She murmured in delight at the taste of herself, and only once her fingers were fully cleaned did she begin to shimmy her way out of her skirt, pulling it down with both hands.

Once her skirt was off, Evie tossed it onto the seat across from the one she'd been sitting on, where it landed on her bag, then sat up - pausing and breathing slowly for a moment to stave off a wave of dizziness - and untied her shoes then tugged her socks off, placing them in her shoes and neatly arranging them in a corner near the door. Now completely naked, Evie picked up her bra and lay it across her seat, making it obvious what it was to anyone that might look in, then put her t-shirt and skirt away in her bag, zipping it closed so that she would have no way of rushing to collect them.

Wondering if she was completely insane, Evie then lifted her bag and put it up onto one of the luggage racks above the seat, having to hop up onto her toes just to get it properly on there. As a finishing touch, she fetched her panties from her seat and hung them on the knob of the sliding door to the compartment, checking but unsure whether she was more excited or frightened by the fact that there was no way to lock the door. With her panties hung up from the doorknob, Evie stood in the middle of the compartment, naked, wet, and unsure what to do with herself now.

Part of her really wanted to go and peek out through the compartment door, to try to see if there was anyone moving through the carriage's corridor. Part of her wanted to walk right out into the corridor, but that was crazy. Even if no one was moving along the corridor or looking into her compartment, she knew that there were other people on the train, and they would be aware of her walking right past their compartments, naked and flushed pink with arousal.

I could crawl, Evie thought, immediately half hating herself for solving that little hitch.

Once the idea had been suggested, though, part of her mind latched on and refused to let go.

Look at it this way, she thought to herself. It could either be "I crawled the length of a train carriage with people in it, completely naked, fucked myself at both ends without anyone finding out," or it could be "I got naked in my private little compartment - her voice of supposed reason conveniently left out the window and lack of a lock - but was too much of a pussy bitch to adventure outside it."

Taking a deep breath, barely believing that she was even considering the idea, lightheaded with the rush and excitement, Evie forced herself to concentrate, asking herself how long it'd been since the train had made a stop, how long it was likely to be until the next one. She'd have a lot better chance of not getting caught if she wasn't outside her compartment when the train stopped at a station, when of course the chance of people moving about and entering and leaving carriages was much, much higher. The only problem was that she'd been paying almost no attention to her surroundings for the entire journey, and so had no idea when the train had last stopped - she knew only that she hadn't seen anyone get on, and that no one had come into her compartment, obviously - and didn't even know how far away her own stop was, let alone when the next stop along the journey was.

Her complete lack of knowledge about her surroundings and situation gave Evie pause for a moment, at least until she moaned, biting her lip more in pleasure than to keep silent. She realised belatedly that she'd started rubbing herself without even thinking about it as she'd stood there in the middle of the compartment considering her next move.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:56 AM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote