Thread: Non-Fiction: Public messy humiliation
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 09:52 AM   #4
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Default Episode 3

Yesterday I went to lunch with my friend/dom. Nothing fancy, we just grabbed a burger at a local place. I should mention that our meetings aren't always kinky, but it's always clear who's the boss and who's a pathetic pig and yesterday he once more made sure I remembered that.

I could already tell from his grin when we met that this wouldn't be a normal, relaxed lunchtime for me. We both ordered our menus, a burger with fries and a drink. When I was about to eat he told me to stop, took out the patty from my burger and dropped it on the floor under the table where he moved it around with his shoe. After I had picked it up and put it back into my burger, he spat on it, only then was I allowed to place the bun back on top of it and start to eat. He also told me to leave half of the fries for later.

My burger did actually taste normal, but I wasn't able to enjoy it. When we had finished (except for half of my fries) he told me to come to the toilet with him - nothing you want to hear from a dom, I tell you... I had imagined horrible things, more piss and shit, like the last times.... But as it turns out, he does really follow my updates here and wanted me to complete something I had left kind of "unfinished" (his words). I don't even know since when, but he had had a chewing gum in his mouth, which he spat into the pissoir, peed on it and then told me to kneel in front of it and get it out with my mouth (similar to the one in the last report, this pissoir also had one of these plastic inserts that prevent solids from going down the drain). Luckily it was a small bathroom that could be locked completely, so nobody would interrupt me in my demeaning endeavour. Overall the bathroom made a decent impression, they probably clean it daily. But there was only this one pissoir and you could tell it had been used. I knelt on the floor (which was - of course - suspisciously humid...) and got my head in position. I bent my head left and right, testing out how far in I could get without touching anything on the inside, which made him laugh. Then he ordered me to accept my fate as a dirty pig and just do as he commanded. In the end I managed to get the chewing gum out, but my forhead, my chin and of course my lips had touched the insides... I know he took some pictures but I didn't get to see them.

I had to chew the gum for a few minutes, which actually started to taste okay after a few seconds. Only now I remembered that he was still holding my fries. For a moment it seemed like he'd think about throwing them into a toilet as well, but I think he just wanted to scare me at that point. He then told me to take off my sneakers, put the fries in there and put my shoes back on. Then we left, the fries turning into mush after a few steps.

A few minutes later we sat down on a somewhat hidden park bench, where I had to scrape out the potato-mush from my shoes and eat it. It tasted a bit like plastic and leather, but fortunately my shoes were not too old and I don't have sweaty feet. When it was time for us to split, he gave my a farewell-present by using my t-shirt as a tissue to clean his nose. I was baffled by that random act of nastiness and didn't know how to react. After a second of silence he slapped me in the face (not hard, but the message was clear) and told me to say thank you for the honor of being useful to him. I obeyed and we parted ways.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 04-06-2024 at 09:55 AM.
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote