Thread: 21/f ask me
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 10:54 AM   #121
Slaveoncam
getDare Sweetheart

well for the picture let me think........ maybe a poll with three options:
- you naked with some drity slutty words on you, pegs, collar and dildo in near a mirror
- you wearing your uniform without any undies (bra/panties) and showing them off (like rising skirt if it's a skirt / open buttons if its a shirt.. have free willon how to make it more artistic )
- you in a changing room of a lingerie shop while wearing the clamps and a crotch rope tight... and of course some slutty words
(maybe the last one is too much "busier" but well... you said one picture.. and now i'm giving you three options too XD)

so you turn off if you cum? when is the last time u cummed? and who gives you permission to do it?

which was the hardest challange u had to do?

whenu say u live with your bf and other roomates.. how are u divided? you and bf in one room? and other roomates in the other? or differently?

and does your roomates know how much of a slut u are?
have they ever heard you moaning?

what makes you moan more? being teased no stop? being fucked? being spanked? eccecc?

now imagine.. you are going to be punished and u can say this sentence: "Please please everythiong but not ......." what would you say? (i mean as punishemnt.. don't think about the limits.. but what is the thing that u would hate the most while being punished?

why did u have to change house? it's sad you dont own a backyard anymore... do you own a car? garage? ecc? or now your "hidden room" are disappeared totally?

What is your favourite food?
do you ever eat as a pet?

btw you are really nice in aswering well all questions a total good slut

add time to my chastity

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334540

About me:

i'm 29 yo sissy in training from Europe, 70 kg and 180 cm, my cock is 5 cm short and 11 cm when hard

Limits:

- face pictures
- blood
- permanent
- blackmail
- family
- friend
- scat
- anything that is totally OUT OF MIND

Kik:

publicslavedare

LOOKING FOR A MISTRESS