Originally Posted by garder80
spank your ass and inner thighs 50 times each, then 20 to the pussy
apply drool gag and small plug
set a timer for 30 minutes
tie your self up with ankle cuffs
edge
apply icyhot to nipples and pussy
insert earplugs and use a blindfold
tie your self in a doggystyle position so your hands are behind your back.
release yourself when the timer rings
Well, before beginning this task, I performed my hourly edges, seeing as it was time to do so. I wanted to get started as soon as possible as I knew I only had four hours to complete the rest of my tasks and clean up. I started by stripping out of the clothing I had pulled on following my shower so that I could start my spanking. I know I could have just spanked myself over my clothing (nothing in the task requires that I be naked for it) but I take a particular pleasure in the audible aspect of skin on skin spanks, I love how the sound they make, that slapping sound, make them appear worse than they actually are. Of course, I wasn’t even finished spanking my rump that I was already wet – I think I’ve mentioned how easily that happens to me; even as I sit here writing out this report now I am sitting on a blanket as I can feel my personal brand of lubrication seeping out even though I have not touched myself once since I got up this morning. The spanking, all three parts of it, was a nice way to get me warmed up (pun intended) for the rest of the task.

I fetched my drool gag - the retched thing that makes my jaw ache after only a short while and considerably restricts my capacity to not slobber all over myself – my plug, ankle and wrist cuffs, one padlock, two dual-ended spring clips, a bandana to be used as a blindfold, my stopwatch and earplugs. Then, I grabbed my tube of icyhot. Now, had I been given the liberty of setting up like I wanted, I would have left the drool gag for the very last instant, putting it in only just before securing my hands behind my back, however, I wanted to do the task as written, as such, I started with the gag adjusting it to make sure it was snuggly between my teeth. Then, using the juices that had gathered about my pussy, I lubed up my anus and inserted the plug. I took a few seconds to adjust to the new sensation and for the plug to warm up to my bodily temperature (though I do have heating, it IS winter in Quebec right now…). Then I set the timer.

I grabbed the padlock I had taken from my stash, put on my ankle cuffs and locked them together. Then, I got on my knees, trying to keep my balance on the bed and performed another edge. After that, came the icyhot. I was grateful to start with my nipples, as the stuff doesn’t do much to them. I mean, I can feel a slight burn, but it is nothing too intense. After that, came the application to my pussy. Oh wow! I always seem to forget how potent the stuff is between applications. A part of my brain always tells me that it is going to hurt but it’s only when the sensation starts to kick in that I remember how much it hurts. I can deal with pain really well and usually, when I apply icyhot to the more sensitive parts of my anatomy, I do other things and that helps me manage the sensations better. But this time, I knew I would be in for a unique experience.

As I was breathing though the burning sensation I inserted my earplugs and tied the bandana around my eyes. Then, lying down so that I was kneeling, ass in the air with my breasts against the mattress, I pressed on the button to start the timer and put the watch right beside my ear. After that, I put my hands behind my back and attached both of the dual-ended spring clips together to secure my wrists. And then, I waited.

It’s amazing how everything feels different when your senses are robbed from you. I mean, seeing as I couldn’t concentrate on much else, I could really feel the icyhot work on my pussy, making it feel like it was on fire. Then there was the time factor. A part of me was afraid that because of the earplugs, I wouldn’t hear the timer go off, while another part knew that I would. But time seemed to go by ever so slowly. I eventually found myself counting aloud to take my mind off what was going on in my erogenous zones. One one thousand, two one thousand… I counted the minutes. I must have been counting really slowly, or more time had passed than I had initially thought before deciding to count because I was at 24 minutes when, much to my relief, the timer rang.

By that time, the effects of the cream had dulled enough for me to not be squirming around anymore and my jaw, as expected, was aching from the gag - which in turn had caused me to leave a small puddle of saliva on my comforter (yuck!). After uncuffing my wrists, I immediately removed the darned ball that had been stuffed in my mouth before taking care of anything else...

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote