View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 05:18 AM   #34
SilverBlue

Information Which free vacation really is the best?

Vacation A seems like a treat for any exhibitionist. Getting to indulge in public nudity on an all expenses paid vacation doesn't seem like a trade-off at all. So this definitely seems like a win-win choice. There are places where clothing is optional, so this vacation just sounds like a free holiday to a location like that.

Vacation B sounds like the fucktoy option, consenting to being fucked by anyone who wants me during my vacation sounds hardcore. But, depending on how many people are staying at the resort, I may not get much free time to do what I want.

Vacation C may suit sluts who love to give BJs (could have extended this to be oral on anyone at the resort). 3 BJs a day for 2 weeks adds up to a lot of BJs! And lots of opportunities to refine my technique.

Vacation D, well that's just every Contiki Tour ever. It sounds like the threesome could be a foursome and I have the option to join in or just watch, without any other obligations. Vacation D could be perfect if it was also at a clothing optional resort - in fact I think a lot of people would pick package D if it were clothing optional.

Each of these vacation packages have their appeal, and it would be a whole lot easier if the first two weren't all expenses paid. I choose vacation D, it seems the most realistic, but out of all of them, vacation B seems like the biggest trade off. Sure it's all expenses paid, but at any time, any one may fuck me over my two weeks at the resort, I mean OMG that's so surreal.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 10-03-2021 at 05:24 AM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote