Thread: Singing
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #15
NorthlandDom

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
First of all, I am dying to hear you sing some Hilary Duff.. that was my thing for when I played karaoke with my friends!

Second, court? explain please!

Oh, and sing something and post it! We would all love to hear (:
For the court thing, my mom made me take choir in HS because I sang alot at home so why not? I wanted to take cooking but NO, had to put me in with those people. To sum up what would make a really interesting long story, they were all jerkoffs and I eventually got to the point where I threatened to kill the whole class. Fun times, fun times. Wouldn't undo it for the world. Came into school the next day right into the loving arms of the local police chief, who said "I know you didn't do this without provocation, BUT..." and thus began the long and annoying process of outsmarting the judge and prosecuting attorney at the tender age of 15.

And as for me singing... MAYBE. I only posted that one thing because Happy was all... well, happy and energetic about it when she asked me to. How could I say no to that rainbow face avatar? I normally don't do anything like that, not for public postings anyway. So we'll see if you get to hear me sing or not, but don't get your hopes up too high for it.