View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 04:09 PM   #5
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Well done, girl, and well written.
I'm ok with the modifications you made. Just a curiosity: among ass, thighs and soles, which hurt the most at the moment? and later? is there some change over time in the residual pain?

Quote:
I went back to hallway, looked into a mirror and felt a mixture of pride, humiliation, satisfaction and shame.
Wonderful.

-------------------

Another task for you:

Bare yourself, pump your nipples for 5 minutes, as hard as you can. Edge once.

Put clothespegs on your nipples, and edge again.

Take off clothespegs, turn them 90 degrees, reapply on nipples. Edge again.

Take off clothespegs again, apply them to your tongue, then take a rubber band: make a loop with it over 2 fingers of your non-dominant hand, place the fingers so that the rubber band sit nicely over one of your nipples. Now use you other hand to pull back the rubber band as far as you can, then let it go. Repeat 10 times x nipple. Edge once more.

Pierce your nipples with 2 needles, horizontally. Edge once more

Now take 2 more needles, and pierce your nipples vertically. Edge for the last time.

If you want to cum, repeat the rubber band smacks with the needles still in, 5 times x nipple. Now you can masturbate and cum, then remove the needles... While you cum, I want you to thank me.

Otherwise, remove needles, go in the bathroom and piss through your panties: you will sleep in them. You're not allowed to squeeze them before bed, you may only briefly remove them, suck out all the piss that you can, and put them back on. While you suck on your piss soaked panties, thank me for providing you with the only kind of fun you deserve...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote