View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:24 PM   #89
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 11

Me, James, Trey, and Jordan are all sitting on the floor in the middle of the living room. Kaiden comes back in the room, and sits the blow of water infront of us. Jeremy also comes back with 4 razors, 4 towels, and 4 bandanas. He gives Kaiden, Logan and Bradon each a towel and a razor. He hands a bandana to Jordan, Trey, and James. Then comes behinde me and ties a bandana around my head using it as a blindfold.

Cathryn: (trying to keep Jeremy from blinde folding me) Jeremy, stop. What are you doing?!?

Jeremy: Cat, let go. Just calm down. Kaiden can you hold her hands down for me?

Kaiden: Sure. (Kaiden kneels down in front of me and grabbs my hands, holding them down)

Jeremy: Theres been a change of plan. No one on your team gets to know who shaves them. So your each going to be blindfold, until your each done being shaved. (Jeremys finally done tying the blindfold) Don't even think about untying it.

Kaiden lets go of my hands and I feel him walk away. I couldn't see anything, everything was pitch black. Jeremy tied it so tight it felt like the blood vains between my head and my eyes were going to pop. I try to tugg on the bandana a bit to loosen it, but someone grabbs my hand to stop me.

Jeremy: Cathryn don't touch the blindfold. If I have too I'll go get some rope to tie your hands togeather. Do you want me to tie your hands?

Cathryn: No. I'm sorry. It's just, you tied it too tight, and I was just trying to loosen it a bit. (Jeremy loosens the blindfold a bit)

Jeremy: There is that better?

Cathryn: Yeah.

Jeremy: (pushes my shoulders to lay down) Now lay down, and keep your hands by your side.

Cathryn: Okay. (I do as Jeremy says)

I'm now laying on the floor, hands by my side, and can't see a thing. I start to hear the sound of shaving cream being squirted out from the cans. Not knowing who it was, I feel someone rubb the shaving cream on top of my vagina. It felt cold, and a bit weird. I never had anyone shave me before. I never even shaved myself down there before, I only trim. I then feel the razor wiping the shaving cream off, as it cutts the hairs off. As seconds went by who ever shaved me was done. They cleaned me off with a towel, and I feel someone else come behinde me to help sit me back up.
Jeremy: Lift your butt up. (I do as he says, and some one else is holding my waste up, so I wont sit down)

Cathryn: What are you doing?

Jeremy: You are to sit on your hands until the others are finished. Should help keep you to not touch your blinde fold. (He puts my right wrist under my butt. I feel a sharp pain as he grabbs my left wrist)

Cathryn: Ow, Stop! Your hurting my wrist.

Jeremy: Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot. (they put my waist back down, making me sit on my right hand) Just don't move it. (He sits my left wrist down by my side)

Cathryn: It hurts to move at all, and now hurts even more thanks to you.

Jeremy: I'm really sorry. (I feel him pick my wrist back up and kiss it) There does that feel better?

Cathtryn: (couldn't help but smile. Jeremy hasn't kissed any of my booboos to make it feel better, since I was 12) Yeah, thanks.

Jeremy: Good. Now just stay still Okay? Were almost finished.

Cathryn: Okay.

I hear Jeremy walk away. As minutes went by, I finally felt someone come behinde me again, and start to untie my blindfold. I looked behinde me and it wa Kaiden, he finally took my blindfold completely off and walked away. I liked that I was finally able to see again. Evidently everyone had there blindfold off before me, because everyone else was sitting back down on the couches. James was sitting next to Trey and Jordan, so I sat down on his lap.

James : Hey babe. (James couldn't help but to stare at my vagina) Mmmm, lookin sexy. (He wraps his arms aroud my wast and kisses me on the cheek)

Cathryn: (joking) Down boy. Maybe if your good we can have some fun later on tonight. (James kiss me on the lips)

Jeremy: (talking to me) I'm thinking about taking the lock off your door.

Cathryn: (I roll my eyes at Jeremy's comment) Haha very funny.

Trey: Hey Jeremy, is it okay if Zacarie can come over?

Jeremy: Yeah sure.

Cathryn: Zacarie's coming?

Trey: Yep, I just got a text from him. He said that he'll be here in a couple of minutes.

I was glad to hear that Zacarie was coming over. He's another good friend of mine. I havn't seen him since the last day of school. We use to be neighboors, but he had to move to a different neighborhood.

Jeremy: Does he know what we've been doing?

Trey: Yeah, I told him. If thats okay.

Jeremy: It's cool. I actually meant to invite him, but I didn't have any way of contacting him.

Kaiden: Jordan, it's your turn to pick the dare.

Jordan: Okay. I dare all of us to go skinny dipping.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 03-28-2011 at 11:29 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote