Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 04:05 PM   #38
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

He wants to see me...

I am so horny that I'm looking forward to having a date with my stupid BF! Who would have thought that only a few weeks ago... I was wet when I got up this morning (and I'm ashamed to tell you that I even shaved for him). Right now I'm literally trembling with anticipation.

Thoroughly aroused, I did spend some time choosing my clothes. To make you happy, I started with the soaked white thong. (Heavily soaked, after my night at the club!) I added a very short black denim skirt. It was not easy to find a matching bra, so I decided to go without. I only put on a very sheer black tee, that barely covers my perky tits and reveals my long, dark nipples.

I do not know what my BF has in mind but I want to impress him, and I want to please you, Master. Your docile slut knows very well that you told her to wear not more clothes than absolutely necessary!

I added ankle boots in black leather, featuring very high heels (almost 8 inches, I can barely walk in them, real fuck-me shoes), and slutty black hold-ups. The leather jacket and the shawl are only meant for the short way to my BF's car. Your exhibitionistic slut feels very sexy when she looks into the mirror. She knows that he will fall for her tonight.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote