Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #28
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Thirteen

We'll see about Sam. And this weekend I just had an outrageous amount of free time and this story had already been half formed in my mind for a while, so that's how I was able to write so many chapters. But with school all week I'm not sure how many, if any, chapters I'll be able to write by next weekend. But I promise you that by next Sunday, at latest, there will be at least one more chapter up.
Chapter Thirteen (Which, by the way, is my favorite number)

I had had no choice, but still felt like I had made a bad decision. Maybe I should have taken a dare from Ella, it might have been easier.

Anna kept things simple, saying quickly and confidently, "Ok, well, in order to do this new dare, your going to need new underwear. I assume you have a pair of briefs in your room. Go and get them and then bring them back here and I'll tell you your dare. Don't put them on or anything, just bring them back here."

I got up, and, noticing the tent in my shorts, quickly left the room with all eyes on me. I walked over to my room, which was on the second floor, and rummaged through my drawers. I ended up having only two pairs on briefs (I liked boxers better!) one of which was blue and white striped, the other grey. I chose the standard grey ones, slid my drawer shut, and went back into the playroom

Anna smiled, which for me was a very, very, very bad sign. "Ok, perfect." she said. "Now here's the real dare. Go to the bathroom, soak those, and then put them back on. Wringing out is allowed, of course. And you have one minute... from now!"

Damn it! I should of seen this coming. Not original at all, it had already been done twice, but not repetitive either, since it would obviously be different with a guy doing it. I ran down the hallway, not bothering to stop and complain about this dare, either to myself or to the others. I knew they would just shoot my complaints down anyways.

I turned on the sink knob and shoved my briefs under the water flow. At the same time I pulled down my shorts and boxers, casting them to the side. I was now completely naked. Just to be sure they wouldn't come out into the hallway to try to sneak a peak at me, I shut the door. I swished my briefs around until they were completely wet, and then turned the faucet off.

I then spent about thirty seconds wringing out my briefs as much as possible, before I heard Anna yell, "Ten seconds!" I stepped into my still wet briefs, and pulled them up. I instantly inhaled a sharp breath feeling the coldness, and let out a shiver.

I looked down at my erection. Although it had faded a little, it was still obscenely jutting out of my briefs. I decided to tuck it upwards again. It was still very visible, and the shape of it was obvious, but it wasn't sticking out, and in my mind that was better.

I opened the door back up and ran down the hallway, not so much out of a desire to enter the room (I had none of that, needless to say) but in an attempt to shake the chills from my body. I screeched to a halt just before the door way, took a a deep breath, and walked into the room.

All eyes were on me, once again. The girls were all checking out my package with wide eyes, especially Jade, who had never seen a real cock before. And my tight water-soaked briefs left nothing to the imagination. Why, they could see the outline of my ball sack, my dick, and even the mushroom tip of my dick! I was afraid they could even make out the large vein which ran vertically along it.

I had never felt so humiliated in my life. My own cousins, for goodness sake, where staring at my scarcely covered penis!

I wanted to cover myself up and hide, but i knew that if i did Anna would get mad, and might issued a punishment which would be even worse than this! I tried to walk as calmly as possible to my seat, which wasn't easy knowing I had four sets of eyes on me at all times. Only then did I realized that I needed something to cover my seat with so it wouldn't get ruined.

"Can I go grab a towel to put over my seat so my wetness doesn't ruin the leather?" I pleaded with Anna. I was afraid at first that she would say no, and then I would have to find some other place to sit, but she just nodded her head.

I turned and walked away, seeing out of the corner of my eye the girls checking out my ass. I went to the linen closet, grabbed a blue towel, and headed back.

I paused before the doorway and re-adjusted myself once more. The cold water had deflated my boner nearly all the way, and now it was safe for me to aim it back downwards. Allthough there was still a bulge in my briefs, it wasn't much larger than it would be if they were dry. I walked back into the room, spread out the towel, and sat down on it and faced the girls.

They were all still staring at my crotch, obviously disappointed that my boner was no longer there. I tried not to stare at all the flesh they were showing, in order to not get another hard on right away. I succeeded, as my penis remained limp, at least for now.

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-15-2011 at 01:51 PM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote