Thread: Fiction: My new life as a girl.
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 06:45 AM   #51
annaw

Chapter 18

When I got back to the cell Luke handed me a piece of paper. “These are your clients. Work through the list as quick as possible so that they don’t have time to get pissed off because they had to wait so fucking long.” I looked at the list and saw 32 names followed by what cell number they belonged to. I noticed some were from a different cell block than me, meaning I only could deal with them during yard time. “Start from the top and work your way down. Deal with them in order or someone might get pissed.” Luke added. “This is going to take weeks!” I shouted back at him. “You have three days.” Luke replied and laughed. “Good luck.”

32 guys in three days was impossible. How in the world were I supposed to pull this off. I figured I had no time to lose so I headed to the first name on the list. Peter Mckinley, cell 22. He was waiting on his bed, hands in his pants, jerking off. “Peter?” I asked to get his attention as I walked into his cell. “Aw sweet!” He replied when he saw me enter. He ripped his pants off and pulled out his six-or-so inch dick. He lasted about 15 seconds before he blew his load in my mouth. I coughed a little from the surprise but managed eventually to swallow it down. He looked a little bummed as I left. Probably disappointed he blew it so quickly. I guess that’s one pro of all the guys being in prison, pretty much all of them hadn’t had sex in months, so most of them didn’t last very long. One down, 31 to go, I thought to myself as I made my way to the second name on the list. This one made it a little further than the first and blew his load into my butt, but we still finished under the five minute mark.

I might actually be able to pull this off! I thought to myself. After I crossed the 13th name of the list we had to return to our cells for the night. My throat and butt was sore, my belly felt full and I could feel sperm run down my legs, but I had made it through more than one third of the list. If I count the two guys who fucked me this morning and Tom, in the showers, I had sex with 16 guys that day. That meant I probably didn’t have to go to hard on myself tomorrow, and still complete the list in just two more days.

Back in my cell I found Luke, naked, in my bed. He grabbed the piece of paper in my hand and raised his eyebrows as he saw the crossed off names. I couldn’t help but feel a little proud of myself. “Not bad you slut!” Luke said and grinned. “Thank you.” I said before remembering I was supposed to hate this. I was supposed to be mad at him. “I think it’s time we add some rules for you by the way.” Luke added. “Rule number 1: Every morning, before we leave the cell, you will get on your knees in front of me and open your mouth. No words, no hesitation. As soon as you open your eyes, get out of your bed and kneel with your mouth open. Should I be asleep still by the time you wake up, you must still kneel next to the bed with your mouth open. Understood?” He looked at me and frowned a little. “Yes Sir.” I replied by reflex. Damnit! I wasn’t going to treat him like a proper master unless he specifically asked me to. “Nice.” He replied and nodded slightly. “I like that. Rule number 2, you must always call me Sir.” He looked proud. “I just added that one.” He said and chuckled. “Rule number three. The last thing you do before we go to bed is the same as the first thing you do when you wake up.” He paused for a second before adding “And that was?” I sighed “I have to kneel in front of you with my mouth open, Sir.” He clapped me on my head and said “Good girl!” a bit condescendingly. “Rule number three-” He began but I blurted out before thinking “You already said number three.” His smile disappeared. *SMACK* He slapped me across the face. “Shut up…” He said through his teeth, sounding a little bit embarrassed. “Fine… rule number four.” He said after calming himself down a little bit. He drew a short breath as if he were to say something but then stopped and let the air back out. “Shit…” He said and looked at me, frowning. “Now I can’t remember rule four…” I looked at the floor and said “Sorry.” while trying my best at actually sounding sorry as well. The still burning slap on my cheek helped a bit. “Forget it… Three rules are enough for now.” He said, looking a bit less angry with me. “But now it’s time for bed.” He added. I immediately dropped to my knees and opened my mouth. I closed my eyes and heard him chuckle. He stepped in front of me and pushed his flaccid dick against my face. He slapped it against my cheek a few times before, determinedly pushed it down my throat, still pretty flaccid, until my nose touched his stomach. He held it still for a few seconds and then I felt a rather strange feeling. I couldn’t quite tell what it was right away but my belly started feeling fuller and fuller. Then I felt something streaming down my throat and realised he was urinating directly into my stomach. He was using me as his toilet, I thought, horrified. I tried to pull away, panicked, but he held me firmly in place. I was beginning to really need to breathe as well, but he wasn’t budging. By the time he was done, my belly felt like it was about to burst. He pulled his dick out, far enough so I could breathe again but the tip never left my mouth. He held my head in place with both his hands. “Clean it.” He commanded. I licked the tip of his penis clean with my tongue while taking as many, deep, breaths as I could. Without warning he pushed his dick back down my throat, and began fucking it. He kept it up for at least fifteen full minutes, except for a few brief moments when he allowed me to breathe for a while, before pulling it out completely. He grabbed my arm and turned me around, pushing me down on the floor. He didn’t hesitate before sliding it all the way into my butt. He paused and moaned quietly once before, violently, starting to fuck me. He lasted for about ten more minutes before filling my ass with even more cum. I stayed on my stomach on the floor even after he had pulled out. I couldn’t move. My entire body was shaking. I had never been fucked that hard before. I could hear him climb into his bed but I just stayed on the floor, eventually falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning before Luke did and immediately felt, I had to pee. Holy fuck I really had to pee. I got up and took a step towards the toilet when I remembered the first rule, Luke, had given me the night before. Shit… I contemplated breaking it, thinking I would be able to finish peeing before he woke up, but decided not to risk it. For all I knew, the punishment for breaking one of Luke’s rules could mean death. I reluctantly got down on my knees in front of his bed and opened my mouth. I was really hoping he would get up soon. I don’t even know what the time is. It could be the middle of the night for all I knew. I glanced towards the cells opposite mine and Luke’s to see if anyone was awake over there, but none of the prisoners I could spot was awake. Fuck! How long would I have to stay like this? Could I maybe go back to sleep again? But what if he had already seen that I was awake? Maybe he was awake too, just waiting to see if I was going to break his rule. I decided not to chance it. It felt like hours had passed before I realised I couldn’t hold it in any longer. My bladder felt like it was going to explode. I tried to fight it as long as I could but, realising I couldn’t do it anymore I just let it go. That feeling was both wonderful and horrifying. I was so embarrassed I was now kneeling in a puddle of my own urine while I was so relieved my bladder wasn’t about to burst anymore.

Eventually a loud buzzer finally sounded, waking everyone up. When Luke spotted me, he smiled warmly and sat up in his bed. He swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up in front of me. As his feet touched the ground his smile disappeared. “What the… Fucking bitch!” He shouted as he slapped my face again. My entire body was thrown to the side by the force of the slap. I rubbed my cheek and got back on my knees in front of him. “Okay, new rule…” He said in a pissed off tone. “Never pee on the fucking floor again or I’ll fucking kill you.” When I didn’t answer, since that would be breaking rule number 1, he added “Under-fucking-stood bitch!?” I nodded quickly. “Clean this fucking mess up.”. I did as he commanded. My knees were aching from being sat on for so long. Once the mess was gone I got back, once again, on my knees in front of him, with my mouth open. He didn’t say another word before, like last night, he shoved his dick down my throat and did his business, directly into my stomach. He didn’t fuck me when he was done though. Maybe he was to pissed or maybe he was saving it for tonight. He just pulled his dick out, made me clean it, and then left the cell to take a shower.

After I had my shower I returned to cross names off my list. I finished two guys quite quickly but when I got to the third one’s cell I couldn’t find him. Frank Clarkson was his name. I decided to move to the next one on the list and get back to Frank a little later.

I crossed another five names off my list before deciding to end my day with Frank. When I got back to his cell I found him lying on his bed. He was very muscular and had tattoos covering almost his entire body. One tattoo was bigger than the others though. On his upper back was a giant swastika. I thought to myself “This is probably not a nice guy”, as I entered his cell.

He was a little rough with me but he, along with pretty much everyone else on this list it seemed, didn’t last very long. He seemed to be happy with his purchase though. At least until put his pants back on. As he did he spotted the list of clients I had in one of my pockets. He yanked it out and unfolded it. “What the hell is this?” He asked and pointed at his name? “Why are there a bunch of guys crossed out under my name? Did you go to them before you came to me?” Now he looked super pissed. “I’m sorry” I stammered. “I came by here before but you weren’t here, so I thought I’d come back later.” He grabbed my arm and dragged me out the cell without saying another word to me. He pulled me along, back to mine and Luke’s cell and pushed me down on the floor in front of Luke. Frank handed Luke the list and explained what I had told him a moment ago. Now Luke looked pissed as well. “I’m sorry Frank.” He said and took his shoe off. “I told her to do everyone in order.” He continued and picked out a wad of cash from his shoe. “I will punish her accordingly, it won’t happen again, and of course you’ll get your money back.”. Frank looked at the money Luke held out towards him, for a moment. “Fine.” He said angrily as he took them. He spat on me as he left the cell. Luke put his shoe back on and sat down on the bed. “Fuckin bitch.” he said quietly “Get back to work.” I got back onto my feet and hurriedly left the cell.

I got to number 25 on the list that day and finished it off the next day. As I handed the completed list over to Luke with a big smile on my face he said “Good job, Slut! I’m impressed. And there’s still so much left of the day.” He smiled at me as he tore the list up into little pieces and I felt huge relief wash over me. All until he reached into his pocket and pulled out a new piece of paper. No… this couldn’t be. I thought to myself as I looked over the new list. It had writing on both sides. 87 names in total.

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote