Thread: blackmail
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 03:52 AM   #16
nedkelly

I could see from my kneeling position there was a long bench being carried into the barn by two of the girls and placed ageist the barn wall then all five of the boys approached the bench and proceeded to remove their pants and underwear then sit down next to each other. I had an idea what was coming next as my lead was picked up and I was forced to crawl on my hands and knees like a dog over to the bench.

“Please don’t make me do this , I haven’t sucked a dick before” I pleaded to them but it only made things worse for me as they got more excited about making me suck all five dicks. As one of the girls pushed my head down until my mouth was only a couple of centimeters above the boys dick the other girls cheered and chanted “suck it bitch.” as my head was pushed further down forcing his dick into my mouth.

After about five minutes I could feel a warm sensation in the back of my throat and I was pulled off the dick and my mouth held shut by the girls until I swallowed the warm gooey liquid. Once I had swallowed, the experience was repeated over again until I had swallowed the entire five loads of cum.

Then my restraints were removed from my ankles and neck and I was pushed to the barn floor landing on some old hey that had been spread out and I was told to stay laying there as they huddled in a circle and group discussed what they could do to me next.

After about five minutes of whispering to each other and giggling at the different ideas they were coming up with they disappeared from the circle and placed a blindfold on me so I was in darkness then I could feel hands all over me as they lifted my small helpless naked body up and started to carry me out of the barn.

I knew I was outside because I could feel the cool breeze on me making my nipples start to harden from the cold and that only gave them more to comment on. It felt like a long time then they stopped and I could hear a door open and a minute later the sound of the door slamming shut again as I heard a voice say “ I got the toilet brush, turn her over and let’s give our mascot dog her tail.”

They flipped me over and my ass got rubbed with some kind of oil with a finger pushed deep inside me then I braced for the toilet brush handle to penetrate me but to my shock I could feel the plastic bristles of the other end as they held me tight and I squealed as I could feel the end completely enter my ass leaving only the handle sticking out.

They put me down and put the dog collar and lead back on me then they walked me around the farm for hours only stopping for me to service someone with ether sucking a dick or having to lick different girl’s cunts.

After a while they stopped next to my bike and removed my blindfold and collar told me to stand up. I quickly did as instructed and they handed me a plastic bag containing my clothes.

“It’s time you went home but we have one last task for you to do first, you will check your email every day until one of us contacts you to have more fun and you will do what is asked of you because we have made a film of today’s events, everything from your cheer to your dog walk.”

‘Your last task is this; the dirt road leading from the farm to the highway that runs into town is eight hundred meters and you are to ride your bike to the highway naked with the brush in your ass.”

I got on my bike standing up to avoid the brush getting knocked and pushing further up my ass and started to ride out the farm gate and down the deserted dirt road being followed close behind by some of the cheerleaders hooting and hollering at me while taking plenty of photo’s. I reached the highway which I could see the odd car traveling on it in the distance heading towards me so I quickly ducked down behind some of the bushes on the side of the highway to hide and squatted down and pulled the brush out making a popping sound when the brush head popped out then I got dressed and started to ride home sore and humiliated from my day as a new slave.

Email me at [email protected]

and introduce yourself by telling me about yourself and why you want to be a slave.
nedkelly is offline   Reply With Quote