Thread: Fiction: Home (Almost) Alone
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 08:52 AM   #52
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Gemma sat on the sofa naked, watching Amelia and Rebecca.

Rebecca had a piece of paper and a pen in her hand.

“What are you doing, Bex?” Amelia asked her sister.

“I’m making a list and checking it twice,” Rebecca answered.

“Are you trying to find out who’s been naughty or nice?” Amelia said.

Rebecca looked her sister in the eye. “Only one person in this room has been naughty,” she said, “And she’s sitting on the sofa awaiting her punishment.” Rebecca returned her attention to the paper in her hand. “Now let me concentrate.”

Amelia looked at Gemma. She silently mouthed, “Sorry Gem.”

Gemma didn’t understand. Amelia had been just as cruel to her as Rebecca had so what was she apologising for? Was something really bad about to happen? What could be worse than being raped twice by two complete strangers? She would rather not know.

Rebecca finally put the piece of paper down and turned to Gemma. “Stand up, bitch,” she said sharply.

Gemma stood up.

“Do you know that creepy old guy across the road?” Rebecca asked calmly.

“You mean the old bloke at number ninety-eight?” Gemma replied.

“Yeah,” Rebecca confirmed, “The pervert.”

Gemma knew about the pervert very well. Every day when they went to school, he was staring out the window at them. Sometimes, he’d ask them to go inside the house for a bit but they always refused.

Once, he had had his windows broken by an irate parent, not Gemma’s, but that didn’t deter him.

“What about him?” Gemma wanted to know.

“I want you to put on your school uniform, so you look really nice, and then go over there and stay there for an hour. Do anything he wants. When you come back, tell us what happened.”

“I can’t do that,” Gemma said, “He’s a pedo. Mom and dad have said not to go anywhere near the house. They’ve warned Tiff and Jess too.”

“Do you know what this is?” Rebecca said, picking up the vibrator that she’d taken from her box of tricks.

“A vi... vi... vibr...” Gemma couldn’t say it.

“A vibrator is the word you’re in search of.” Rebecca switched on the vibrator and held it in front of Gemma. “And it’s a powerful bastard.”

Gemma looked at the device. It was a good twelve inches in length.

“If you don’t do as I say,” Rebecca said, “I’m going to take this vibrator upstairs, shove it up Tiffany’s little tight cunt and put it on the highest setting.”

“No!” Gemma pleaded, “Don’t!”

“Do it then,” Rebecca said, “And no tricks because if you try to be clever, Tiffany gets it.”

“Okay,” Gemma said, “I’ll do it.”

“Oh, and I’ll know if you don’t do it,” Rebecca said, “Because I have been over there and he really is a pedo. He’s got some cool stuff. When you get back, I’m going to check that you’ve been there and done it.”

Gemma nodded. Rebecca was very promiscuous and it was highly likely that she was more than friends with the pedo.

“Go upstairs and put your school uniform on then,” Rebecca said, “And be quick about it. Oh, and no undies.”

Gemma went to the door, then half-turned her head. “Can I see Tiff and Jess before I go?”

“No,” Rebecca said adamantly, “Meels, go with her. Make sure she follows instructions.”

Amelia followed Gemma out and up to her bedroom.

Gemma sorted out her uniform from her wardrobe and laid it on the bed. She quickly put the skirt and blouse on and then tied the neck-tie.“ She felt a bit more comfortable just wearing clothes, even though she had no underwear on. She slipped a pair of soft shoes on.

“Can I just look in on Tiff and Jess, please?” she begged Amelia.

“Sorry,” Amelia said, “Bex’s instructions.”

Gemma sighed and then went back down to the lounge with Amelia in tow.

“Good,” Rebecca said, “No undies?”

“No,” Gemma said.

“Let’s see.”

Gemma lifted the hem of her skirt to show her bare cunt, then dropped the skirt down again.

“Don’t bother putting a coat on,” Rebecca said, “Just go over there like that. Say you’ve come to... keep him company for an hour.”

Gemma sniffed. “Okay, but don’t hurt Tiff or Jess.”

“I won’t,” Rebecca said, “If you do it.”

Gemma went out into the hallway and opened the front door. She stepped out onto the porch and went over the road to number ninety-eight. When she got to the gate, she looked back.

Rebecca and Amelia were watching from the porch.

She looked at the pervert’s house.

A curtain was being held open and the pervert was looking out of his window.

Nervously, Gemma smiled at him and made her way to his front door. She took a deep breath and rung the doorbell.

The door opened almost immediately and the pervert appeared. “Yes?” he said, in a creepy voice.

“Er... I’m Gemma from...”

“Yes I know who you are,” he said with a lewd smile, “What do you want?”

“I’ve... er... come to keep you company for an hour,” Gemma managed to get out.

“You’d better come in then,” the pervert said, opening the door wider.

As Gemma stepped inside, she said, “I can only stay an hour though.”

“That’s okay,” the pervert said, as he closed the door behind her, “That’ll be long enough.”

The pervert, Gemma didn’t know his name, must have been in his fifties. He wore small round-lensed glasses and a scruffy shirt and trousers. He had no shoes on, just a pair of socks with a hole in the left big toe.

Gemma looked back at the closed front door. There was no turning back now.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote