View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 11:39 PM   #9
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Default Okay boys, listen up.

A little disclaimer: This post may seem a little sexist but trust me, it's not. I see this happen with female submissives too, but I'm just saying this as a point of view from observations of THIS site only. If you are easily offended, please stop reading now.

Browsing the forum lately, I have realised that MANY of you are locked up in your little fantasy world. I'm not saying all of you, just many. No, don't leave now, be a good submissive and keep reading. Gah.

10 things Mistresses wish they could say:

1. DON'T be locked up in your world of having a Mistress Charming. No, she won't come and pick you up because you are a 'stupid unowned slave with no mistress'. Snap out of that fantasy.

2. So you want a Mistress? Then show that potential girl that you got what it takes. Don't sit around and think she's going to come and get you. Show her that you are worth her time.

3. Help her in any way you can. No, I don't mean bugging her every time she seems a little upset over something. I mean letting her know that you will be there if she wants you, and that she can depend on you.

4. dnt tlk lik dis k? juz dnt.

5. Do not call her Mistress, or Goddess or Whateverthefuck until she says so. Remember, you are not her submissive until she says you are! If you want to follow regular BDSM protocol, then Ma'am or 'Ms _____' will do fine. But most of the time, after chatting a little, most likely you'll start addressing each other with first names.

6. Show her that you are a real guy. No, I don't mean wave your penis around on webcam, I mean show her that you have common sense and that you have a back bone! Don't assume all Mistresses like 'worthless men'.

7. Femdom and female supremacy aren't the same thing! One involves real emotion, consent, and trust while the other is completely unrealistic. I'm not saying that a couple engaging in femdom can't roleplay a female supremacy-type scene, but that's completely different.

8. Ask questions when you don't understand something, and open yourself up to being completely honest. No, don't tell her your bank account details, but rather how a certain scene had affected you psychologically.

9. Be willing to accept that sometimes, she just isn't interested in you. I'm sorry. Really.

10. Most of all, make sure you're having fun! If the dominant isn't having fun, most of the time they will tell you! If you have simply lost interest in doing whatever she asks, then tell her so, and talk about it.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS