View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 06:56 PM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

After what felt like forever, the whirring finally stopped, the machine was finished. I couldn't move. I was numb and sweaty and the head of my penis tingled. I felt like I was in another world all together, everything was blurry, I couldn't hear well. My senses came back to me in minutes and the tour group had moved on.

I turned to the guard "Please, why are you doing this to me?"
"Deal with it. You're lucky you're only here for a week. It's a dirty job but someone has got to do it." That someone was me.

Days passed, I was forced into this routine. Cumming over and over again, 4-5 times a day, fucked in the ass by a machine and forced to orgasm. I felt raped. I felt disgusting. But I felt good. I had never felt pleasure such as this. I couldn't make up my mind on whether I truly enjoyed it or not. Maybe I couldn't think straight because I was always so aroused. They kept my asshole plugged. The device and the tube on my cock collected bodily waste like piss and shit when they weren't extracting milk from my testicles. They spoon fed me fruits and vegetables 3 times a day, with meat during the third meal. I was kept on a specific diet to ensure the best quality of my sperm. I was allowed sleep from midnight to noon, and during non milking periods they brought up a monitor at my station so I could watch tv as well. In the middle of the week they allowed me to shower.

Friday came. I would be released tomorrow evening and I couldn't wait to get out of this heinous place. I have no idea how someone could do this for years on end. The humiliation, the physical tole it takes. All for the greater good I was told.

As I pondered, I could see a tour group coming in. There luckily hadn't been any since the beginning of the week when I was first hooked up. My heart dropped. I remembered the humiliation I felt at being mechanically masturbated in front of all those people. Having my genital inadequacies pointed out for everything to gawk at. The female guard came to my station.

"Look attentive we have a group coming in and you've been volunteered to be displayed to them during milking."
"Oh god please not again!"

I didn't think it could get any worse, but then I began to recognize the crowd... they were my science class from school. I recognized the jocks and the sexy popular girls, the last people I'd want to be on display for. I panicked.

"Please! Let me out, or move them somewhere else. Please don't let these people see me like this. I'll never live it down if they see me naked and hooked up like this!"

The guard ignored me and watched as they came to my station. Then I heard something that signalled the end of my social life in high school.

"Oh my god! Jeff? Isn't that Jeff?"

to be continued

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote