Thread: Lads Home Alone
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #101
Bangin

Wink Part 29 - Horny Teenagers Sat in a Circle.

Before you read...
This is a longer post and I hope you all enjoy it!
I know things may seem rushed and not very detailed, but these few parts are more to build up to the climax of this night.
Also, the next day is going to be very detailed and I'll be taking it back to like it was at the start, just with more stuff...
There are lots of twists to come, keep posting and guess what they are! I'll start to give clues over the next few posts as to how things are going to wrap up.
Don't worry... it's not all a dream.
Thanks everyone, enjoy post 101!

Harry got on his hands and knees. Tom didn’t like this, but it wasn’t as bad as what could have happened.

When Harry said “Now or Later?” He wanted the latter to be the reply. This is because he had a plan.
He hadn’t forgotten about what he’d said to Dexter, and he wanted help. He didn’t realise he already had Mike and Amber on board, of course, so tried to get Tom. Therefore, he was disappointed that Tom said “Now.” Although, at least he got a rimjob from it.

Tom place his hands on Harry’s bum cheeks and moved his mouth towards the crack. He slowly circled the rim with his tongue, penetrating Harry’s hole just enough. Harry was groaning loudly already, massaging his cock slowly. He reached his arm round and pushed Tom’s whole face into his bum, making his tongue go deeper in. Tom began to go for it and within 2 minutes, Harry was cumming all over Tom’s bed.

“Okay,” said Logan, “Decided. We leave it to fate.”

The new plan?
To suggest a group game of truth or dare, where everyone had to accept whatever was given. If they opted out, they had to leave the game and Tom’s house (except Tom, who would just have to go to bed). That way, whatever Harry did to the brothers, they could get him back a lot worse, or make him leave. It was a risk, but at the end of the night, everyone agreed that it had been fun… in some way.

The boys sat up, naked, and looked at each other. Taken by the moment, they leant in and kissed each other. Tom pulled away and began to get dressed.
“Are you okay?” Asked Harry.
“Fine, let’s go see the others.”
So Harry got dressed and they went downstairs, agreeing to keep their game secret.

Amber and Mike sorted themselves out and sat watching TV. Within 5 minutes, the whole gang were together watching a gameshow.
“Anyone want to play truth or dare?” Asked Logan, casually.
Everyone agreed.
“How about, whatever you get asked or dared, you can’t back out of. Otherwise you have to leave the game and go home.”
Everyone agreed, some quicker than others.

They sat on the floor in a circle, all fully dressed and excited. They decided to put names in a bowl and go round the circle so each person picked out a name. When they all had their names, Mike and Tom had their own names. It was decided that they would have to truth/dare themselves and if they were too nice on themselves, they’d be forfeited.

Harry went first.

“Amber, truth or dare?”
Amber didn’t trust Harry, but was also very horny. “Dare.”
“I dare you to strip naked for the rest of the game.”
She felt uncomfortable, being the only girl, but obliged. She took off her top and bra first, revealing perfectly round breasts. She then slowly revealed her panties, finally pulling them down to show the boys her shaven pussy. All but Dexter couldn’t take their eyes off this beautiful girl. She blushed.
“Umm, who’s next?” she asked.

“Me,” replied Dexter, “And I got Logan… Truth or dare bro?”
“Umm, dare I guess.”
Dexter couldn’t help but feel awkward with daring his brother, not wanting to see him naked or anything.
“Okay, I dare you to kiss everyone here except me.”
And he did.

The dares continued like this for a while, kissing and stripping… everyone had seen it already so the game didn’t seem to be doing much for anyone. This was until the third round when the inevitable happened.

“I got Dexter!” Said Harry. “And seeing as we decided to scrap truths,” (Dexter hated Tom for that idea) “I dare you to lick everyone’s privates for a few seconds each.”

Dexter wasn’t expecting this, and thought he’d be doing something horrible to just his brother, so this was better than expected (although still not lovely).
So Dexter started with Harry, licking up and down his erect shaft, doing the same for Tom and Mike. He then got to Amber, who adjusted herself to let Dexter lick her wet pussy. She moaned involuntary, making Mike scowl slightly even though he knew Dexter was gay. He moved away and reached his brother. Eyes firmly shut, he licked his brothers penis quickly a few times up and down and sat back in his place.

Sensing the awkwardness, Tom decided to speak.
“My turn and I got myself, again. Umm, I dare me to get an erect…” Harry was scowling, “Wank myse…” Still scowling, “Kiss someone…” Scowling even more, Harry jerked his head towards Mike and did a blowjob motion. “Fine, I dare myself to suck off Mike.”
Mike let out a smile that was noticed only by Tom, and enjoyed it as Tom gave his best blowjob yet, making Mike want to come within a minute. This time, Amber was jealous. She thought she was being stupid, but she didn’t yet know about the night that was to follow this one…

“Well I got Amber,” Said Logan, “And I’m sorry Mike, but I dare her to masturbate in the middle with… umm… he looked toward the kitchen… a carrot.”
Everyone laughed at the randomness of the object, but she went to the kitchen, got a carrot and began to give the boys all a show. Mike didn’t even care that everyone was watching, he was too turned on.

When she was done, she dared Mike to cum on the carrot and eat it. The boys were surprised that she’d thought of this, but Mike simply got the carrot, wanked fast until it was covered in jizz, and (somewhat reluctantly, although he enjoyed it afterwards) began to eat the carrot that had been in Amber’s vagina and was covered in his own cum.

However, the most shocking thing in the game so far was what came next.
Dexter had picked his own name out of the hat… everyone expected something tame, but he wasn’t one to back down.
“I’m gay and I’ve never done anything with a woman. Taking this as my chance to live the dream, I dare myself to have a threesome with Amber and Mike.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714
Bangin is offline   Reply With Quote