[B]phase 3 "Action":

choose if your limits are involved. Otherwise use your dice
2 - public

public:
go for a two or more kilometer long walk

have fun

Well I performed this dare again today.
A friend of mine dared me to do so.
She rolled for me and observed my punishment.
She knows about my submissive passion and is encouraging me regulary.

While she rolled I started to get nervous. When it landed on 5 I felt somehow reliefed. The second roll was a 1 which wasn't too bad for me. I had to wear a tight white tanktop because ist was the tightest piece available. Third roll was a 4 so I was allowed to tape my nipples. Everything was fine for me by now. Her fourth roll ended as a 3. This made me wearing a low cut tight jeans with button and zipper undone.
The Last roll said I was not allowed to wear panties. this was somehow scary but it felt right because it was a dare.
At this moment my friend told me to get naked. And I knew that she meant what she said. she did nit want me to dress up as the dice decided. She wanted me naked infront of her. While I took my clothes off she continued the the dare.
With her next roll she decided that there was no duct tape on my nipples.
This meant that I was dared to wear only a too small white tank top and a undone low cut jeans.
She smiled at me while she allowed me to dress up.
Right when I pulled the tank top over my head I heard the dice fall again.
2 - public
She told me that I will have to get a can full of gasoline fron the next gas station which is about one and a half kilometer far away.

It was about 11 pm the gas stations around here are open until 12 pm.
On our way to the station we only passed one pedestrian with her dog. It seems like she did not notice anything.
While we were getting closer to the well lit gas station I asked my friend I she would pay for the gas. She laughed and told me that if I would ask again for such a funny thing I would have to go topless.
Arrived at the gas station noone was in sight. I pumped the gas and when the canister was full I tuned to my friend who just pointed to the shop. I took her wallet and went to the store. a guy about my age was working in there.
I payed for the was but I noticed that he was staring at my tits and my pants. I felt embarrassed. When I came out again my friend and me went back home without any incidents. Back in safety I felt reliefed and aroused. It took the hole night to calm down again.

This was a lot of fun

like:
masturbation, clothes control, games, everything based on randomization

mild punishment:
mild anal, online (random opponents!), ice, small buttplug, mild spanking

harsh punishment:
semi-public, non digital pictures (polaroid), toothpaste, hot wax, clean a2m

limits:
family, friends, scat, pee, digital pictures, videos, full public, permanent, illegal, blood

for everything else - ask please!
My Sexmap
Laila_P is offline   Reply With Quote