Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 09:29 PM   #184
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

We decided to spend 2-3 days in Ottawa, which meant we would need the room for longer.

When we arrived at the motel, the clerk was very accomodating with us. I requested a bedroom on ground floor with a patio door, but none were availlable for three days, so we had to take a room on the second floor. In turn, it had a nice view on the city. Problem is, being claustrophibic, I couldn't use the elevators. My slaves took care of the luggages in the elevator, while I took care of paying in advance for the room.

After while my slaves settled us in, I took a shower. When I got out of the bathroom, I ordered Katt and Tira to go shopping for some food and drinks. They obeyed and left promptly as I laid on the bed closer to the window. One good side of being on the second floor was that no one would be able to peek while we would be there.

Sophitia was kinda pleased to be alone with me. I told her to hang the ''donot disturb'' sign on the door knob and to undress, which she did in a blink of an eye. With a gesture of the hand I told her to lay next to me. As I held her in my arms, she clung to me and said:

-Thank you for keeping me here with you first, Master.
-It's quite appropriate, since you are the first one. I replied.

She kissed my hand and asked:

-Will you allow us to wear our harnesses while we are here of will we remain naked?
-Naked, I said. You'll all take a shower. We're on vacaton, that doesn't mean you call be all filthy. Tonight, we will stay here and take it easy. Tomorrow, we will visit the city. Would be nice to see the Museum of Civilisation and the parliament.
-We will do as you order, Master.

To hear her say that with her sweet little voice gave me a boner. I gave the stare she knows I mean business and she got on all fours. Kneeling behind her, I grabbed a handfull of her blonde hair and I shoved her face in the pillow before I rammed my stiff cock in her ass.

The sound of her moaning and her ass hitting my skin as I assfucked her intensively got me harder and harder. Squeezing her big breasts with my fingers, I continued fucking her as I held her in my arms. Before I knew it, she squirted her juice on the bed.

-FOrgive me, MAster, she begged as I rammed my cock in her ass more frantically. I couldn't hold back.

I slapped her as as strong as I could several times, prompting her to thank me repeatedly before I felt the urge to spray my cum all over her ass.

Out of breath, she collapsed ont the bed and I collapsed on her. We kissed again and again, then after a short while, we took another shower together.

When Tira and Katt came back, with her hands full of grocery bags, I sent them both to take a shower while Sophitia put all the drinks and the foods in the fridge.

When Tira came out of the bathroom, she walked towards me on all fours and laid at my feet. I was sitting by the window and was looking at the sunset. Katt sat on the floor after she picked a ball in one of the trunks and she showed it to Tira who shook her head and closed her eyes.

Usually, Tira loves playing fetch, but the bedroom wasnt that spacious and she couldn't really run after it. Needless to say playing fetch in the corridors was out of the question!, COnsidering my girls were all naked, except for their collars. I turned on the Tv and looked for something interresting when Katt said:

-I've been here a few times, Master. If you wish to see something interesting, just let me know and I will be glad to be your guide.

-You dare speak to Master without his permission? asked Sophitia sternly.

Katt bowed her head in penance and said:

-Please, forgive me for my insolence. Punish me at your convenience.

-You will sleep on the floor tonight, without a sheet or a blanket, I said.
-May I have a pillow, Master? Katt asked.
-Yes, but if you speak again without being adressed, you'll loose the pillow.
-Thank you Master. I will not disobey again. said Katt humbly.

Tira got on all fours and walked towards Sophitia and begged for water.
-May I give drink to our pet, Master? Sophitia asked politely.

I looked at Tira who turned to me and begged, faintly whimpering, and I nodded.

Sophitia poured some fresh water in Tira's drinking bowl and my pet stuck her nose in.
Once the good little puppy drank her fill, she laid at my feet, but licked Katt's hand. My huge breasted slave caressed my pet's head with kindness and we spent a few minutes in silence, watching the tv, when I asked Katt to make herself useful and prepare the supper.

She obeyed immediately.

For the rest of the evening, we chilled out in front of the tv, in the fresh bedroom we were in. When the time to go to sleep arrived, Katt, who remembered her punishment, Took her pillow, begged to kiss us all goodnight, and laid on the carpet floor, next to the door. As Sophitia cuddled against me under the thin sheet, Tira tried to forcefully insert herself between us, but I ordered her to sleep on the other bed. At first, she whimpered and pouted, but seeing she wouldn't get her way that night, she took both her teddies in her arms and curled on the mattress.

Amused, I looked at her fall asleep, then I closed my eyes.

Next part soon

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote