Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 09:18 PM   #182
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

The vacations take 2

why take two?
because yesterday I wrote down my first part of that part of my story and when it was time to save, my godforsaken computer crashed an I lost all I wrote!!!!!!

so here goes:

__________________________________________________ ______________

As you may recall, I told you, shortly before the begining of my vacations that my girls had surprise in store for me. Well when I found out what kind of surprise they were speaking of, it felt like a balm on the huge pain in the ass that day was.

It was Friday, one week before the start of our vacation. I'll remember that day for a long, long time. As soon as it began, everything went to shits.

For starters, there was a power failure in our sector, because the night before, we had a huge thunderstorm, with strong winds. A few trees were knocked down and they ripped electric cables. A transformer was even hit by a lightning and exploded.

Sophitia, being affraid of that kind of weather, had very little sleep as she was clinging to my as if the world was going to end. She kept me awake a good part of the night with all her whimpering and shaking. Katt and Tira tried to help me calm her down, but Sophitia didin't want anyone's protection and reassuring but her Master's.

Since there was no power, the alarm on Sophitia's clock didn't go off. So Katt and her woke up late, got ready in a rush to go to their respective jobs, and left without waking me up. Which means that instead of getting up at 8h30 am as I usually do, I woke up at 11... well Tira woke me up at 11, because she was as sound asleep as I was.

She woke me up like the puppy she is, licking my face, pressing her nose against my head and squealing like she was hurt. Since she started to work at noon, she also had to get ready for work in a jiffy.

I drove her to her work, hungry as a giant, and after I dropped her, I stoped by the nearest drive thru got grab a bite. I thought it would go swiftly. After all, even if it was the rush hour, that restaurant is usually fast in its service. Usually. But not that day.. nooooooooooo.

Some knucklehead placed an order so complicated and so big, the hole line up had to wait for 20 minutes before he left. I couldn't even back out because some jerkoff was so close behind me I didn't have enough room to move. At one point, I got so impatient that I almost got out of my car to punch the hell out of the guy. I literally squeezed my steering wheel with both hands to stay put. Once the guy in front of me finally left, I got my stuff then went back to my appartment... only to find out I got the wrong order!

I was so starved at that point that I would have eaten a rat so I ate, then took a shower.

If you think it got better at my job, you've got something else comin'!

First, my supervisor gave me more job to do than I could handle in 8 hours of work ON TOP of what I normally do. Second, she got on my back because I told her slow down on the extra stuff, for I only have 2 hands, not eight. We kinda got into an argument, and, eventhough I am not racist, ne N-word crossed my mind a few times and almost crossed my lips once or twice...

Finally, the store manager took my side and told her that she was exagerating and that if she didnt stop, he would get on HER case. When she left, she didnt even look at me. That fat bitch.

Still, my misfortunes were far from being over:

1- the smart phone I need to do my job kept freezing and bugging because of the store's crappy wi-fi network.

2-The customers were so annoying on that cursed day! I mean some are annoying, but that day, I dont know what was wrong with them, if there was anything wrong with them, or if they all got together and agreed on pissing me off, but lemme tell ya, I was really on the edge of blowing up a gasket.

I almost rammed on guy head first in the light bulbs display because I was pushing all the wrong buttons...

3-Some twitt used the electric lift and didnt replace the battery. Guess what happened? The fuck lift stoped working because the battery ran out of power, while I had the forks 12 feet in the air, as I was taking down a skid full of BBQ's.

I guess the guy in charge of spotting me saw that I was about to explode. He told me to go get some air while I called someone for help.

I got out, and sat in my car... where a fuck bird droped a big crap in the middle of my windshield.

At that point I really was wondering why God hated me so much. I swear, if I had a gun then, I would have shot the bird, skinned it, cooked it, and fed it to my supervisor in hopes that she would get the runs.

After supper, things kinda got better. Customers ignored me (which I welcomed), I wasn't asked to use the lift again and I didnt have to do the extra stuff my supervisor wanted me to do, by my store manager's decision.

At the end of my shift, I litterally ran out of the store to my car, started the engine and put pedal to the metal. I usually takes me 5-10 minutes in mild traffic to get home. I got there in four minutes.

Once I came in, I was greeted by my three girls wearing their resective uniforms (body harnesses for Sophitia and Tira, leather apron for Katt). As Katt took my lunch box to empty it, I sat on the sofa and Sophitia took my shoes off while Tira began to massage my shoulders and neck. All the tension form that day just slipped away in five minutes.

-Are you hungry, Master? asked Sophitia while massaging my feet.
-Yeah a lot. I answered.
-Katt prepared pastas, if you desire.
-Anything will do. I'm exhausted.

Sophitia stood up and went to the kitchen. Tira layed on the sofa, her head on my lap. As I was petting her, she kissed my hand.
My two slaves came back with a portable table and a plate of spaghettis and a bottle of coca cola. I ate in silence, while my slaves told me about their respective days at work.

Some guy tried to make a pass at Katt during lunch time and Sophitia learned that she could get promoted, which translated in a higher paycheck. Tira got scolded because of her goth looks by the new department manager at the grocery store, but she had enough wits to tell the girl off. The store manager, in turn, scolded the dept. manager. Tira was laughing while she told us that, and we all laughed.

After I was done eating, Sophitia took away the plate and Katt took care of the table. When the came back, all three of them knelt in front of me and Sophitia took the initiative to unveil the surprise.

Since last year, Tira and her took a hundred bucks of each of their paychecks and deposited the amount in a special account for our vacations. Since her arrival in the appartment, Katt also contributed. I was totally in the dark about this.

For not telling me the truth, Sophitia declared that they all deserved to be punished. Lying to their Master made them bad girls, she said.

I decided to be indulgent: after all, only by themselves, over the course of one year, Tira and Sophitia put aside 2400$, and with Katt's contribution added to mine, we almost had 4 grands to spend during our vacations.

So why should I punish them? I instead congratulated them for this great Idea. we had spoken about packing our bags and go on a roadtrip, stop when and where we wanted and get crazy. With that amount of money, we were going to be able to do just that!

As a reward, we all went to the dungeon. After an intense session during which all my slaves were double penetrated, (it was great to see Katt wear Sophitia's strap-on to fuck her), well all took turns in the shower, me being first, then we all went to bed, bare naked and exhausted as a person can be.

__________________________________________________ ____________

In the next part, its going to get a lot more fun.

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote