Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 09:18 PM   #181
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Well a lot of things happened during the last few weeks.

There were my vacations with my girls and Shame's case...

I'll tell you about her case first, and in a next post I'll talk to you about our vacations. I've never had such a great time in a long time and its worth telling it all accordingly.

As you all know, Master Sade gave Shame a very bad beating and despite that, Shame didn't want to press charges. Well Master Kyle did. He also managed to get a restraining order from the court forbidding Sade to get close to his former slave.

Good thing: Sade moved out of the town and none of the members of you circle has seen or heard of him since.

After his second visit to her in the hospital, Kyle told her he was taking her with him. Kimiko was pretty excited too: when Shame came to Kyle's home, she is the one who took care of her and mended her bruises until she was back on her feet.

One important thing I should have mentionned before I got started is that Shame isnt named Shame anymore. Her name is now Jallicya. Kyle took upon himself to give her a total makeover. When she was Sade's slave, he had her dye her hair an indescribable colour. She now has red hair. He had her undergo laser epilation, and she just got breasts implants. He also got her teeth implants to replace those Sade broke when he hit her.

Kyle says she still is a bit apprehensive and timid, but after what she went through, its understandable. She also put on a few pounds, which makes her look healthy since she is now well nourrished. One thing I can assure you, Kyle isnt the kind of guy to make his slaves drink piss.

Kimiko and Jallicya get along really well, which is another great thing. They also both work at the same place and Kyle is still thanking me for letting him take in his new slave.

What can I say to that? I've got three amazing girls for me (one is lying at my feet with her teddy between her paws, waiting for her Master to go to bed, while my two others are sound asleep in my bed.

One thing I've found out the other day with Cattleya, whom I renamed Katt after considering she has nothing in common with the flower of the same name...

She has a lot of nightmares.
The situation improved over the course of the last few days, but before that, she would wake up shouting as if she had seen a ghost (waking us in the mean time, which angerred Tira who blenched and hit her head at the top of her cage), completely out of breath and covered in sweat.

She wouldn't tell us the cause of those bad dreams, only that they were very scary to her. She would have alot of difficulties to go back to sleep, tossing and turning frequently, until she decided by herself to sleep directly on the floor. I allowed her to do so, but ordered her to get a mat so she would get some comfort.

One night, she had a dream so bad I had to wake her up myself after I heard her cry, scream and moan frightfully, as she struggled violently in her sleep. After I called her name and shook her a few times, to no avail, I had to slap her to wake her up.

Sophitia was very concerned, but Tira was so intimidated by all the screaming and struggling that Sophitia had to take her out of her cage and bring her in the dungeon, where it was peaceful and quiet.

After she calmed down, I ordered Katt to tell me what was the reason behind all those nightmares. It so happens that during her childhood she whitnessed a terrible road accident where she saw a friend of hers being hit by a car. The impact, according to her, was so violent that the kid's head cracked open like an egg when the kid landed on the road. She was so traumatised by this that she spent two years without speaking at all. And during the time she was institutionalised, one of the nurse sexually abused her. Its not often you hear about a female pedophile, but they exist.

I will spare the details on that out of respect for her, but she had to rebuild herself completely after it was discovered the nurse was abusing her. A lot of thing can be fixed but others take more time to mend.

Day after day she tells us that she feels better, that the dreams a going away, and all we can do for her is to comfort her and be patient.

On a lighter note, the next part will be about our vacations

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote