View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 08:45 PM   #7
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwood View Post
[snip]
I could not stay very hard I turned over onto my back so that the incense was less likely to slip out. I continued this way for around 15 minutes according to the video, using my hands to try to keep the stick from falling, a no-no I realize, for which I shall accept any punishment thrust upon me.

[snip]
In closing once again I wish to offer my thanks as a fag, a switch, and a dom, to Barefoot Alien. I also reiterate my warning as I feel if this is adhered to, along with placing a clamp around the stick to prevent it from sliding in and becoming lost in the urethra, this task will be perfect and suitable for general use.

Submissively yours,

Fagpup Coy
Property of Master DW

Post Script: I need to go wash up. Ack I'm covered in ash and wax. Filthy creature aren't I?
Outstanding job! What a good boy you are! Thank you to Master DW for allowing your pup to come out and play for me.

You are indeed a filthy little animal, but that's okay. Puppies often get dirty when they're having fun.

Did you find the wax to be slippery inside, and likely to fall out or slide in deeper? I expected it would actually be quite sticky and difficult to get in and out, so that's intriguing. I'll add the clamp idea to the prep phase, good idea!

You were indeed not meant to move onto your back... but perhaps I should simply make it a supine dare in general so that the ash drips on the object's skin, rather than on its floor, disrespectfully. Yes, I do think I'll do that... plus the idea of the object's cum mixing with the ash is delightful! Great ideas, thank you!

Now as for your punishment...

With your master's approval, of course, and... this will violate one of your limits a bit, but it is a punishment, after all... and I now know that you're okay with heat and burns.

I want you to light another incense stick, let it stabilize (let's say, wait until the first length of ash drops off on its own)... and then put it out somewhere on your skin.

It will hurt.

It will create a (very tiny) scar.

That scar should fade within a year or two, in my estimation.

It may be anywhere you want, so easily hidden.

If you feel that is far too much... then beg me for mercy, and if I like what I read, I'll reduce the punishment somewhat.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote