View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 07:25 AM   #76
Thepainvain

Male/Female? *I'm a lady* (Little britain? Anyone? You guys...)
Age? ((((20+10)*2)/6)*2)-1 (Hint: The solution is between 18 and 20. Riiiight in between...)
Orientation? Bisexual
Ever been to a nude beach? Kind of been to beaches with nude people. I am not aware of whether that's the same or not...
Did you like it? Yeah, well. Most of them were old and fat. But I'm sure they were friendly. And kind.
Would you like to go? You probably mean as participant? Yeah, well, I hate tan lines. Especially if my whole lower body is one, so yes. :/
Ever been truly in love? My profession is my love. (I don't have a profession.) But to be serious, yes, I've been in more then just crush-like-feelings-situations.
Did you have sex? It's not very gentlemanlike to ask a lady such things, you know. *Opens fan and swirls it around in your face angrily*
How often do you have it? You rude person. I told you I did not want that kind of questions anymore. :P
Do you like to give anal? *I'm a lady, how could I?* (I must watch that stuff again, it is sooo good. :3)
Do you like to receive anal? No. It's not ladylike.
Do you like to give vaginal? :O You sir, are one rude pig!
Do you like to receive vaginal? Now I'm confused. I'm a lady, but I don't. I can't. Oh my god. *Runs out of the room crying*
Do you like to give oral? Ok, the lady ran out, so I'm gonna take over now. Hm, yes, I should think so. Certain conditions provided. Like having showered in the last five hours...
Do you like to receive oral? Who doesn't?
Have you participated in a threesome? No. Too many things. I would get confused and hump a chair probably. Yay for the mental picture...
Did you like it? N/A
Would you participate in a threesome? Look above.
How often do you masturbate? I could not tell. Depends on so many things.
Do you use toys? No. I sadly don't have any moneyz for such things. And if I had, I would be too shy to get them. :3
What toys? Invisible ones. The others I have are pink and fleshy and I have ten of them.
Does pain turn you on? Yes. Not really painful pain, though. That just hurts... (Makes sense, doesn't it?)
Do you like to torture your slave? Yes, I'm mean like that. But only playfully...
Do you like to be tortured by your Mistress? You spelled Mistress wrong. I corrected it for you. :3
Do you like being tied up? Not really. Feels rather annyoing and stuff.
Do you like to see someone tied up? Can look good, but doesn't make it good on itself.
Did you ever take a photo of yourself naked? Yes.
Did you post it anywhere? No. It was only for me. Me alone. Shut up. :P
What was the response from people who saw it? I said: "You look good today and those abs are really starting to come in by now. Sexy tiger. *Rawr*" Then I went to a mansized mirror and made out with myself. Have fun with that thought, I know you will.
Were you ever nude in public? As a kid. I was a perv back then.
Would you like to be? Not really. Too cold most of the time.
Did you like it? Yeah, I guess. If not, that would mean my parents would have made me to get naked. That would be horrible. O:
Would/does it turn you on? Naw. Unless I was alone. That would be fun. I could go onto a slide naked. On the other hand, that would hurt like hell. Ow.
Did you ever use a fuckingmachine? How should I aquire such a device? My donkey does not shit gold. (Yes, I have a donkey, deal with it!)
Would you like to? I don't know. Probably not. I gotta ask my donkey to start with the goldshitting, so I can try and know for sure.
Do the fuckingmachines turn you on? You mean the machines themselves? They're not really sexy. Lack some serious curves, imho.
Did you try double penetration? How could I? With a q-tip? Now thanks.
Did you like it? N/A
Did you ever drive your car naked? No. I don't have a car and I'm sure as hell not gonna my father's car naked. That's just... eew.
Would you like to? No. If I had my own, maybe. Though I would not wanna drive past any police guys...
[for women]Would you fuck a man with a strapon? N/A
[for men]Would you like to be fucked by a woman with a strapon? I would not say no if she came up with it. She wouldn't, though.
[for women]Would you fuck a woman with a strapon? N/A
[for women]Would you like to be fucked by a woman with a strapon? N/A
Did you ever have anything in you ass for more than 1 hour? No. That is too much. How do you... do stuff?
More than 3 hours? N/A
More than 6 hours?N/A
More than 12 hours?N/A
More than 24 hours?N/A
Did you ever try anal stretching rings? Nope. Don't even know what that is...
Would you like to? N/A
Did you do any of my dares? I don't know your dares. Maybe I'll take a look now. Maybe I'll do some. If they're good. :P

Yes: Puppy Play, Some Pain, Anal, Messy, Some Scat, Pee.

No: Public, Family, Illegal, Spanking.

My Toys:
Vibrating Butt-plug, O-ring with nipple clamps, Vibrating clamps, Blindfold, Any houshold object.
Thepainvain is offline   Reply With Quote